Homebrew How to take in game screenshots on a Wii?

Draxikor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there guys in the past i´ll never have the need to do screenshots but now with the 480p bug i need to test if my wii really has the bug corrected with the fix or if it´s just a placebo effect, all i know to do screenshots in game is using a debugger like WiiRd and GeckoOS patch, but i cant find any tutorial on how to do it, someone can help me with this?

PD: My Wii have HBC, in this moment i dont have a capture card to do it directly in a PC and my cellphone camera has a bad quality, also i want to do screenshots from GC games.

Last edited by Draxikor,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
now with the 480p bug
What do you mean by that?
If you're thinking of the fact all official games and most homebrews configure the DAC incorrectly... the difference will never show up in a true screenshot by definition (the AV encoder comes after the framebuffer) :)

12_year_old_homebrewer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there guys in the past i´ll never have the need to do screenshots but now with the 480p bug i need to test if my wii really has the bug corrected with the fix or if it´s just a placebo effect, all i know to do screenshots in game is using a debugger like WiiRd and GeckoOS patch, but i cant find any tutorial on how to do it, someone can help me with this?

PD: My Wii have HBC, in this moment i dont have a capture card to do it directly in a PC and my cellphone camera has a bad quality, also i want to do screenshots from GC games.

i know what you have to do. It worked for me! You just want to smash all the buttons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night