Hacking [How-to] Spoof firmware (to access eShop and more) on New 3DS and Old 3DS

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Why wouldn't it run? Don't you just use the same process as MM3D to run it?
nope it uses the encryption added in 9.3 iirc, so no way to load it without a FIRM re-launch into a newer base FW, GW uses 9.5 as their base which is why it will launch even if your on 9.0 as it still has the newer keys....so without getting those keys initialized you cant play it

Soul_Alchemist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Still no real way to spoof firmware for System Transfer on Old 3DS?

Yifan Lu should stop being mean and just give us a compiled version of service-patch, if it actually works...

Edit: Nevermind, it's still a WIP.

Reactions: Margen67

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no real way to spoof firmware for System Transfer on Old 3DS?

Yifan Lu should stop being mean and just give us a compiled version of service-patch, if it actually works...

Really? We only have this AT ALL because he published his WIP on github. You have everything you need to do it yourself, if you're not willing to then either wait patiently or pay someone to do it for you.

Reactions: Margen67 and Zidapi

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the system transfer app .cia called? I'm a little impatient, so I'll install the 9.2 system transfer app onto my updated emunand to transfer to my spoofed 9.2 n3dsXL (hope it works that way) again, I'm willing to take the plunge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.nickalive.net/2024/05/peter-bennett-long-time-art-director-on.html?m=1 sad