Hacking How to softmod your PSP v3

Was this guide helpful and easy to follow?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kdgun said:
and does the chickhen way works with psp 2000 TA-088v3
Thats what I'm using but I'm going to try mhuspeed3 because I'm lazy or maybe if it's faster so it's also better.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Pliskron said:
They don't actually work you idiot. Thats why they need to be patched.But the games being patched means they work right?
Pirating isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
Pliskron said:
Hey maybe you enjoy pain in the ass methods but everyone else likes to have up to date methods.I don't enjoy anything because I don't own a PSP >:QUOTE(Pliskron @ May 8 2010, 03:51 PM)
Gen C isn't up to date so as soon as D comes out I'll update like everyone else with half a brain.
Actually, most people I've seen are on M33 because of stability.

Don't get me wrong, it would be nice if games didn't require patching but it's moaners like you, crying about patching games and GEN not releasing an update that bugs me

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
Pliskron said:
They don't actually work you idiot. Thats why they need to be patched.But the games being patched means they work right?
Pirating isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
Pliskron said:
Hey maybe you enjoy pain in the ass methods but everyone else likes to have up to date methods.I don't enjoy anything because I don't own a PSP >:QUOTE(Pliskron @ May 8 2010, 03:51 PM)
Gen C isn't up to date so as soon as D comes out I'll update like everyone else with half a brain.
Actually, most people I've seen are on M33 because of stability.

Don't get me wrong, it would be nice if games didn't require patching but it's moaners like you, crying about patching games and GEN not releasing an update that bugs me

So you have no idea what you're talking about then if you don't own a PSP you're just a loud mouth douche. Who the hell is crying? I just asked if anyone had news. You're an idiot. As far as I'm concerned you can patch away but I like to use the latest and if that saves me time thats great and if it wasn't great then no one would make updates. They'd just stick to the old ways. Like using loaders on slot two cards

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Pliskron said:
So you have no idea what you're talking about then if you don't own a PSP you're just a loud mouth douche.>Implying not owning a PSP means I don't know anything about it
154wu4w.jpg
Pliskron said:
Who the hell is crying?
Pliskron said:
You're totally wrong about that one. All the new games have to be the patched versions to run. So yes, there's a huge point.
QUOTE(Pliskron @ May 8 2010, 04:07 PM)
slot two cards
lolwat.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just what I thought. Got nothing.

Oh I'm sorry for insulting the worlds foremost authority on the psp who doesn't actually own one.

Good news since I own a psp I was able to test mhuspeed3 and it seems to work much better than HEN

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
kdgun said:
and what is better gen or cfw?

Gen is cfw, some people have stuck with 5.00m33-6 because they prefer m33. Gen mainly hex edited it seems DA's firmware up til 5.50, since then their latest firmware is Gen 5.50 d(2 i think). I wouldn't count on a new cfw though. DA's ace in the whole was patched by sony when the chickHEN exploit was patched (they both used the same exploit) and because of piracy Gen won't release another firmware.

kdgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
and i have anathor question are all psp 2000 under 5.03 hackable with the chickhen way?
i am asking this al because i am going to buy one.

kdgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have found a psp 3000 with 4 gb with firmware 3.90 m33.
how can i update the cfw to play games like tekken 6 and asasins creed bloodlines.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Reading the first post is always a good start...

kdgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no, i am going to buy it.
but u say that it only can be 2000.

edit: is it possible with psp 2000 to get 3.90 m33 higher to play gran turismo,tekken 6

kdgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so i have to exactly follow these steps with my psp 2000 3.90 m33:

Download Recovery Flasher v1.60
& 5.00 Official Firmware
Copy the RECOVERY folder to ms0:/PSP/GAME/
Re-name the 5.00 Official Firmware to 500.PBP
Copy 500.PBP to ms0:/ (The root of the memory stick)
Run HellCat's Recovery Flasher
Make sure Target FW is 5.00 then go down to INSTALL M33 CFW
When it says to restart your PSP, you now have 5.00 M33 CFW!
M33 is very out-dated its highly suggested that you update to 5.50 GEN D3 to be able to play new games without patching.

How to update to 5.50 GEN D3;
Download XGEN 5.50 GEN-D3
Copy the UPDATE folder to ms0:/PSP/GAME/
& copy the 550.PBP to ms0:/ (The root of the memory stick)
Run the update from your PSP BE CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU PRESS.
You now have the latest CFW on your PSP! You can delete everything that was on your PSP.

edit: is there a tuturail about this on youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu