Hacking How to softmod your PSP v3

Was this guide helpful and easy to follow?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
It can take up to 200 trys (Not likely but it could happen)
If you have a PSP 2k or 3k you can use MHUspeed or LMAO
There is one user on the LMAO thread saying it works for 1k, you could try, there is no harm in trying.

xist said:
Generally ChickHEN hates everyone....don't take it personally.
Haha, I can agree on that

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I'm trying to install M33-6 on a PSP-1001 using Hellcat's Recovery Flasher as per the guide but it says the checksum for the 5.00 update eboot is wrong for both filetrip and psphack's update downloads.

So anyone know where to get the correct one?

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
You're using version 1.6 of Hellcat's recovery flasher, right?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E0O860QE
This should work.
Yep I'm using Hellcat's Recovery Flasher 1.6
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately the firmware you posted fails harder than the ones on Filetrip and linked by OP
hate2.gif

kdgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi can somone help me?
i have done everything but i cant open a cso/iso file where do i have to put the games?
when i look at my system information it says that i am on gen c (full) but i tried several games but stil i see damaged data.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you say the data is damaged, I'm guess a "Corrupted data" message appears? Keep the above settings, but it's possible the dump is bad.

kdgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ jolan i dont have any iso map i created myself, where exectly do i have to create that?
@ protokun7 i have tried several games so i dont think the games are dumped bad

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
Seyiji said:
Ok so I'm trying to install M33-6 on a PSP-1001 using Hellcat's Recovery Flasher as per the guide but it says the checksum for the 5.00 update eboot is wrong for both filetrip and psphack's update downloads.

So anyone know where to get the correct one?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=PSP+eboot+500

4th one down is the exact one i used and it's the psphack one. Just put it on and hope for the best. If not then just unbrick it.

EDIT

QUOTE(kdgun @ May 8 2010, 12:22 PM) @ jolan i dont have any iso map i created myself, where exectly do i have to create that?
@ protokun7 i have tried several games so i dont think the games are dumped bad

Think you have to format the card within the psp (that's how most things create their maps i think), after that there should be an ISO folder in the root.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Jolan said:
Unless it's Semi-CFW (Hen+5.03 GEN-C) in which case you have to redo all the steps :/
Well, formatting your memory stick doesn't cause the CFW to disappear, resetting the PSP does.
If it is semi-cfw, just back up your PSP folder and h.bin on the root and transfer it back on when you've formatted

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
Pliskron said:
Anyone hear any news about gen d for the 3000?
Is there any point of it?
All games work just KH and God Eater.
You're totally wrong about that one. All the new games have to be the patched versions to run. So yes, there's a huge point.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Pliskron said:
You're totally wrong about that one. All the new games have to be the patched versions to run. So yes, there's a huge point.
Do they still work? Yes.
If you are actually too lazy to patch games then why are you pirating games?

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
Pliskron said:
Do they still work? Yes.
If you are actually too lazy to patch games then why are you pirating games?
They don't actually work you idiot. Thats why they need to be patched. Hey maybe you enjoy pain in the ass methods but everyone else likes to have up to date methods. Gen C isn't up to date so as soon as D comes out I'll update like everyone else with half a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu