Homebrew How to save Pokémon Bank contents?

SRKTiberious

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, considering the fact there's Homebrew Bank and PKSM, keeping the official Nintendo app seems kinda pointless, but I still have quite a bit of stuff in there that I'd like to take off before letting it go.

What's the best method to save the contents of my bank so that I can get it moved to the other apps?

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since the official Bank only stores the Pokemon online I think you have only 1 option: Transfer (with an activated Pokebank account) The pokemon on one of the current generations Games.
After that you could use pksm to store them on your sd card. (maybe do backups of the games with JKSM before transfering to the pksm homebrew bank)

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Move the Pokemon from Bank to your game
Open the Homebrew app and move them there
repeat until you got all of them into the homebrew app
Delete Pokemon Bank from FBI. Thats it

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the official Bank only stores the Pokemon online I think you have only 1 option: Transfer (with an activated Pokebank account) The pokemon on one of the current generations Games.
After that you could use pksm to store them on your sd card. (maybe do backups of the games with JKSM before transfering to the pksm homebrew bank)
Actually, you don't need a pass to retrieve Pokemon from the bank. You only need to pay to put Pokemon IN the bank.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.