Hacking How to Remove Parental Code 3DS 7x - 10Digits?

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Won't Nintendo fish you to know that you're not the owner then refuse supporting you?
I heard one Chinese in Japan got rejected for the reason that he's not the owner when he phoned Nintendo to help a friend in China.
Ive already called them more than 3 times but they tell me mkey. so i think no problem. hehe.
also I solved other members one before

Reactions: MelonGx

Dazzozo

KRAZOA PALACE
Trophies
Website
dazzozo.com
XP
Country
Hello,can you help me find my parental code, here's the info from my console
Nintendo 3DS XL
Ver.8.1.2-6E
21367 91329

At first glance, this data appears to be nonsense.

One: the internal version field indicates a system version that Nintendo won't reach until at least 10.9.
Two: Nintendo has not, to my knowledge, used the revision number of the system version (8.1.2) publicly. This would be presented to the user as 8.1.0.

If this is genuine data I would be really curious to see exactly what state your system is in, because no one has come across this until now and we've generated thousands of keys.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, I see this is the one you were selling online XD

Good to know there's a solution to 10x key now aside from calling Nintendo. It does work in our country though, calling them and resetting for 50c. They have English speakers, if you are calling Nintendo Japan.

Last edited by Nirmonculus,

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
wiiu version 4.1.0 u , code 04243712
i think your generator doesn't support "0" at the begining of the inquiry code , it always delete it and give a wrong unlock key
can you look at it please and see what wrong? thanks

Dazzozo

KRAZOA PALACE
Trophies
Website
dazzozo.com
XP
Country
wiiu version 4.1.0 u , code 04243712
i think your generator doesn't support "0" at the begining of the inquiry code , it always delete it and give a wrong unlock key
can you look at it please and see what wrong? thanks

This was completely unrelated to key generation and was entirely cosmetic, but it is fixed.

If this is generating the wrong key I have no idea what your system is expecting, because this is using the old algorithm and every other tool generates the same output and states that it works for Wii U.

defjef

Trophies
XP
Country
It didn't work for me I'm afraid, the master key gave me a 'Master key is incorrect' message, even tried the Wii U option.

3ds 9.5.0-23E
Enq number 21765 12694
date 2 April on console/SALT
Key given 12037, which is incorrect.

If you get a spare minute, would really appreciate it if you could have a look at it. Many thanks

Dazzozo

KRAZOA PALACE
Trophies
Website
dazzozo.com
XP
Country
It didn't work for me I'm afraid, the master key gave me a 'Master key is incorrect' message, even tried the Wii U option.

3ds 9.5.0-23E
Enq number 21765 12694
date 2 April on console/SALT
Key given 12037, which is incorrect.

If you get a spare minute, would really appreciate it if you could have a look at it. Many thanks

Fixed, hopefully.

Reactions: defjef

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e