Homebrew How to remove Haxchi Autoobot?

Tomás Fortes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed Haxchi (and what does console give Autoboot) a while ago, and only now that I've seen that autoboot is very dangerous and can brick the console.
So I wanted to know how to get the autoboot, and I also want to know how I can continue playing my virtual consoles and EUR games (like the new zelda) even without autoboot. If anyone can help me, I thank you! Thanks!

I also wanted to know if, in case I take out autoboot, I will lose the save of my EUR region games

This image is what appears when I turn on the wii u (the autoboot)

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 534
Last edited by Tomás Fortes,

efen3001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Haxchi (and what does console give Autoboot) a while ago, and only now that I've seen that autoboot is very dangerous and can brick the console.
So I wanted to know how to get the autoboot, and I also want to know how I can continue playing my virtual consoles and EUR games (like the new zelda) even without autoboot. If anyone can help me, I thank you! Thanks!

I also wanted to know if, in case I take out autoboot, I will lose the save of my EUR region games

Man the autoboot is main purpose of CBHC, stop being afraid... Anyway, press home button when autoboot message appears.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Haxchi doesn't autoboot, but CBHC does. Just uninstall CBHC if you installed it. You can uninstall it by running the installer for it and choosing the uninstall option.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

the only way to brick your console is to format your console memory there is no other way to brick when suing cbhc, dkn what you are afraid, unless you format your console on a daily bases lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1