Homebrew How to recover DSi menu music from unlaunch

DOBLEeloy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I noticed that since I installed Unlaunch I got no menú music, now I want to uninstall Unlaunch and recover the menu music.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I noticed that since I installed Unlaunch I got no menú music, now I want to uninstall Unlaunch and recover the menu music.
Unlaunch has an uninstaller. I do NOT recommend using it.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/please-reconsider-it-good-to-install-unlaunch.567933/
Proceed with uninstallation on your own risk.

With TWiLight Menu++ and/or HiyaCFW (SDNAND) customizing almost anything is possible. HiyaCFW allows using the normal Launcher with music and sound effects enabled.

DOBLEeloy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

So, doesn't exist a way to restore my DSi to it original state right now?
You can uninstall Unlaunch,but we do not know what causes Bricks on many DSi´s after that Procedure.
Myself uninstalled v2.0 and v1.8 on 2 DSi´s (unsuccessful - bricked) and 1 DSi XL (successful).
I never tinkered around with the sysNAND/installed something on it as in the Guide warned from.

This may result in a brick if you have installed any non-legit DSiWare to your System NAND (not the SDNAND redirection provided by hiyaCFW), or have otherwise tampered with system files.

So in my personal Opinion it is a Risk to do it.:(

Thank you.:)

mopphire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to twilight menu++, press select and go to settings, go to unlaunch settings, turn "Launcher Patches" off. Reinstall Unlaunch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM