this fixed some issues i was having with usb loader and some games
smile.gif

lgvenegasg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I´ve been playing with this Toy for a while, and i really convinced that it is excellent.

Just one comment, when using IOS 222 there is a new option available, but even that it works if i have no DVD in the drive it ask me to insert one, doesn´t matter if it is not the game you´ve selected to boot from your USB device, i think it shouldn´t ask you to insert anything cause your booting from an USB, is that a bug or i´m doing something wrong?

Thank you.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I only added the open game from usb command and didn't do any further changes. I think it's not a problem that it ask for a disc, because some games have trouble anyway if no disc is inserted.

wilsoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
simply amazing nice work wiipower

smile.gif
Were you able to load games in usb loader that don't normally work?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wilsoff said:
Wiisel said:
simply amazing nice work wiipower

smile.gif
Were you able to load games in usb loader that don't normally work?

I doubt that, all IOS Version patching games won't work like they do in Waninkoko's loader(or the ones based on it). But maybe one of the other not working ones, works with it, but i doubt that.

This uses Kwirk's cIOS(IOS222), so this could fix some isssues in theory that most others have in common. (YAL and some of the 1 channel per game channels use IOS222 too)

cseru1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I know it's a bit late since the last post was may 22nd, but I'm having some problems with Little King's Story. It's a PAL game and I'm trying it on NTSC Wii. I don't have component cables so it's only 480i! I regionfrii'd it and brickblocked it but when I run it as normal it's black and white, I tried using your program and same thing =[[ except on the 480i setting it just moves the screen down like a movie haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1