D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can I play backups without modchip?
What I have to do? Do I need a Wii for this?
I don't want to use the search-function.

Please explain me everything! And more!

Can I play Gamecube-Games on Wii? And how to copy Wii-Games onto Gamecube-Discs to play them on Gamecube!?
Do I need Preloader to play Wii-Games on Gamecube?

And the last thing: Where can I get a PS3-Emu for my Wii? Can I use XBOX360-Controllers on Wii to play PS3-Games?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
This was...the worsest Joke I've ever seen -.-

But sadly, and I'm guessing this is what he will say to us, I think it's true what he means...GBAtemp is currently full of noobs which don't use the F****** Search Button, and ask Facepalm-questions in whole new Topics (Hint: There's a nice stickied Thread for Noobs...). I personaly don't have something against Noobs, hey, I was even one, but if they can't post in the Noobs-Thread and make whole new Topics with questions that Google/Search would answered easely...then I'm a bit pissed...also because of this new Topics with stupid questions, the important Topics goes down, nobody can find them (Hint again: Search-Button), and then a new Topic will be created, asking for the lost Topics...-.-

Sorry, that I flammed here a bit, but it feels good, after everything is out...Note: This is my opinion, I stay to that, If you can't, go on and flame me...

~Blue-K

D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Blue-K said:
This was...the worstest Joke I've ever seen -.-

But sadly, and I'm guessing this is what he will say to us, I think it's true what he means...GBAtemp is currently full of noobs which don't use the F****** Search Button, and ask Facepalm-questions in whole new Topics (Note: There's a nice stickied Thread for Noobs...). I personaly don't have something against Noobs, hey, I was even one, but if they can't post in the Noobs-Thread and make whole new Topics with questions that Google would answered...then I'm a bit pissed...also because of this new Topics with stupid questions, the important Topics goes down, nobody can find it (Hint again: Search-Button), and then a new Topic will be created, asking for the lost Topic...-.-

Sorry, but it feels good, after I wrote that...

~Blue-K

You're nasty to me. I will never come back to Arosa in my winter vacation.

biggrin.gif

Okay... you wrote what I thought. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Cheapest I found $230 tax/s&h
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Sihuuu Taco Holder Stand set of 2 - Holds up to 3 tacos in each Taco Tray - Sturdy, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe https://a.co/d/6FFlct5 What kind of tacos are even in those racks
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's that, ham and cheese?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I often stick some ham and cheese in a tortilla and toast it but I wouldn't dare call it a taco.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I guess ice cream in a taco is still a taco
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The product placement in the fantasy football movie is werid it starts out with a psp then goes to the series x
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a fantasy football movie?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I bet you can't believe it's about Madden
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I can't believe it's not butter.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Lebron James did help produce it so it can't be that shit right
  • cearp @ cearp:
    kennie'snewname is now the old name???
    +2
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Woah! Kenny has changed it name?
    +1
    @cearp, Hey there!
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I prefer it/idiots as my pronouns thank you
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Lol theirs a cheat code for 30/60fps for new pOKEmoNz for ryujinx
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    So to have echo auto you need your phone connected to BT audio then the echo auto connected to your phone
  • brouh @ brouh:
    Hey, how can i contact the admins to see if there is something blocking the views of my post
  • brouh @ brouh:
    alr thx
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @brouh if you can see it, then other people can see it too
    Got the new blue Christmas hat on my pfp
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: Got the new blue Christmas hat on my pfp