How to Nintendo controllers on Android?

0-volt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is a stupid question but, how to connect properly in nintendo controllers on android?

Lets explain:

Well i buy a new Smartphone (redmi note 9 pro)
And i have:
Wiimotes, Wii u pro controller, switch pro controller and joy cons.

All controllers has been tested and connect but i push button and no response.

The test:
Wiimotes connect but not work
Same in switch pro controller and joy cons
Wii u pro controller need a pin.

PS. I waiting for answers to say: Buy a Bluetooth controllers. Thanks

Jacobh

Trophies
XP
Country
Mayflash and 8Bitdo sell usb adapters that let you use these controllers with Android. I think they come with an otg cable, but if not you’ll need one to connect the adapter to your phone/tablet.

You could also buy a controller that natively supports it. I think the joycon joysticks will register as a d-pad, but the pro controllers will work as analog.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The Switch Pro controller should work without issue, assuming you're using a modern version of Android (as Google added official support for it a couple years ago).

Wiimotes now require a separate app to connect properly, but should work just fine as well. App you need: https://github.com/timawesomeness/PairWiimote

No idea on the Wii U pro controller though.

What games/apps are you trying to use the controller on? Some apps do require you to select the controller in settings before it can be used.

0-volt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
First, thanks everyone for the answers.
But there is my conclusion.

Is very strange that my nintendo controllers can be connect to my phone but no push button. So, nintendo wants to connect own devices (Stupid logic.) Because, the last nintendo update (12.0.0) (and My surprise the 12.1.0) is requerided need to update my controllers, for logic it's change Bluetooth parameters. Remember it's my opinion.

In wiimotes and Wii u pro controller, is same. Of course i download the app. But surprise me, automatic the Wii u controller has been connect, no push button obviously.

Is hard to find a new genuine controllers. Yesterday i go to find and don't like (more cheaps but is broken easy).

The adapters is a good idea. I forget to Buy an adapters in my phone. (Ogt cable)

Meanwhile, i find My old Bluetooth controllers.
Only emulators have install in my phone. When i have time to Buy the ítems.

Thanks everyone.

PS. Recommended the Best controllers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1