Homebrew How to move or prevent access to HBC by the kids?

M31Supernova

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Distrance said:
M31Supernova said:
umm er.. give a break would ya,

firstly if I can move channel over that'll suffice..failed to see whether or not the wii has such.
secondly if removing card still allows launcher to work great but then I would still need a mplayer channel..get ma point or does that still work?..well I'll try after sleeping and turkey:)

surely some ya just don't understand little ones and what they capable of. A little 3 year old rug rat seeing you tick open that card slot cover has them doing it too at first turn of yer back. Card or no card in there means very bad things. Never advertise to a kid a new place to play.
Heck my first wii got a cookie in it for lunch.

And why the hell would you take off the SD card when your kids are watching ? ( or brothers or w/e )... Just do it when no one is watching. Well yes, you can A+B and grab it to the last pages of channels, but I see no point in that since HBC is useless anyway without the SD card. Just hide it somewhere D:

Exactly..Hence my statement 'Never advertise to a kid a new place to play.'

So now everyone and there kids sittin here after turkey and guitar hero wondering what the homebrew channel is whilest still many a chore left for some us in the kitchen. They just itchen to check it out but thats ok as I have card out...but indiana jones via mplayer will have me sticking it back in soon enough. That all becomes a pain if someone else wants to start a movie... So I ask will a channel for mplayer be forthcoming or no?. Forgive as I only been on a few days with this so much to learn so little time. More importantly now it seems that I probably should of held off on updating via djtaz's safe update/package or link as I could still get bricked messin with 3rd party channels. Taz did you by chance consider warning noobs in yer works that 3.4 update might not be asdesirale for some compared to stickingwith 3.2?

DS_USER_997, tHANX HEAPS.. Happy Thanxgiving!!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
This would be an awesome feature for HBC 11. Adding password protection.
that's an idea, don't think anyone would have mentioned this to marcan, would be cool, been able to turn on/off protection etc.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: