Homebrew Question How to move eShop stuff from SD to internal mem?

drwowe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I found myself with an unusable backup from Hecate from before I started playing with homebrew. (basically when I restored my first backup it bricked my switch except for RCU, but I the backup I made right before the restore did work). I figured the next time I went online I would get banned, so I decided to make it count. I connected to the eShop, bought several DLCs and updated all my cartridge games to the latest versions. Yeah yeah, ban happened the next day. :P

Anyway, I made one mistake, which was leaving an SD card in during these downloads, and all the downloads went into the Nintendo/ folder on the SD. I already tried copying that folder to another SD card and it didn't work, so I'm stuck with a smallish FAT32 SD card if I want to play any of my legit games.

My question is, is there any tool that can copy these files into the Nintendo's internal memory so I can play all my legit content without any SD card, and save SD space for homebrew?

Thanks!

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not afaik.
Copying the Nintendo folder to a different sd card should work. Make sure all the file attributes are preserved when you copy, not sure what else to suggest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E