Hacking How to modify a custom bubble livearea?

Valkyr1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally tried out custom firmware on my 3.68 vita using h-encore, having a blast! Made a ton of eboots from my ps1 collection and using adrenaline for that

Well I found this cool “adrenaline bubbles manager” program that makes it even better, I don’t have to go launch into the adrenaline xmb to get to the games, and you can import custom images to the bubble, background and the “startup” gate to make some fancy bubbles

I have noticed how some people found a way to move around their “start” box on their custom livearea? Putting it on the middle right or upper right of the screen?

Found a tutorial about editing the template.xml inside each apps folder and changing style to a list of different locations depending on style name

Problem is the change doesn’t appear todo anything? Even if I change style to “psmobile” in that template.xml it never updates or moves the box

Am I missing a step?

It’s hard to find good bg0 artwork that isn’t ruined by a box smack in the middle

Thanks!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I guess it is simply cached somewhere (rebuilding the database will probably do the job, even though it may not be the most efficient way)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol