Hacking How to install Priiloader into an Sneek nand(?

Carloix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Recently i downloaded Mario Party 9 to play in my Wii, but it asks to update the Wii. I cant block the updates cuz i use an Sneek Nand to play games (since my disc drive is dead and i cant use usb loaders in the regular nand), and i cant figure out how to install Priiloader into the emunand xD Can someone help me?

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Recently i downloaded Mario Party 9 to play in my Wii, but it asks to update the Wii. I cant block the updates cuz i use an Sneek Nand to play games (since my disc drive is dead and i cant use usb loaders in the regular nand), and i cant figure out how to install Priiloader into the emunand xD Can someone help me?

Well you can.

You could also remove update partition from disk.

construct a new nand with the new modmii.
changelog note from modmii 6.6.2
upload_2021-5-3_20-20-35.png

Last edited by almmiron,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I don't know if you can. that's a complicated question. @XFlak may know, but it doesn't sound possible.
You can use modmii's emulated nand modifier to add or remove priiloader to an emunand.

Basically just rename the system menu's main 000000xx.app by changing the first 0 to a 1, and then name priiloader's installed app file (not the priiloader installer) the same as the original 000000xx.app and save it in the same location

Easiest to just use modmii, but if doing this manually this may help
https://github.com/modmii/modmii.github.io/blob/master/temp/EmuPriiloader_v0_9_1.zip?raw=true

Also note that neek2o rev 93-96 bypasses priiloader if installed to emunands

Edit: hackshas.ini goes in the data folder

Last edited by XFlak,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1