• Total voters

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope, I'm using Old 3DS and it didn't work. I used the tipps here, but the done-page still freezes.
1.Did you try to disable wifi?
2.Are you using menuhax?
3.Did you try to go into CHMM2, force exit and then boot FBI?
4.Did you try going into FTPbrony and then boot FBI?
Try all these things.

Kosuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Setting up...
System Type: New
KObject address: FFF7116FC
Mapping pages for overwrite...
Overwrite Complete.
Map complete.
Restored Kernel memory.
Cleaning up...

---------------------------------

aaaand... for how much time is this cleaning up?

it was like this for 5 mins. (i guess...)

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Setting up...
System Type: New
KObject address: FFF7116FC
Mapping pages for overwrite...
Overwrite Complete.
Map complete.
Restored Kernel memory.
Cleaning up...

---------------------------------

aaaand... for how much time is this cleaning up?

it was like this for 5 mins. (i guess...)
Infinite. You have to reboot if it doesn't say "Done." after like one second, because it froze.

D

Deleted-236924

Unless you REALLY want CFW, I would highly recommend against downgrading. There's the potential for it to come to 10.3 some time in the future.
memchunkhax2 only grants us ARM11 kernel. We need both ARM9 and ARM11 kernel for cfw.

As of right now the only two publicly known exploits that could give us ARM9 on up to 10.3 are ntrcardhax and arm9loaderhax.
ntrcardhax requires special custom hardware (highly probable GW will take advantage of that one to have true 10.3 support)
arm9loaderhax is N3DS-only

Things look pretty hopeless for O3DS users unless they get a GW, but maybe someone will release a public version of arm9loaderhax for proper cfw on 10.3 N3DS.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: peteruk

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
memchunkhax2 only grants us ARM11 kernel. We need both ARM9 and ARM11 kernel for cfw.

As of right now the only two publicly known exploits that could give us ARM9 on up to 10.3 are ntrcardhax and arm9loaderhax.
ntrcardhax requires special custom hardware (highly probable GW will take advantage of that one to have true 10.3 support)

Things look pretty hopeless for O3DS users unless they get a GW, but maybe someone will release a public version of arm9loaderhax for proper cfw on 10.3 N3DS.
I really hope some company releases an NTRcardhax gamecard, then another company clones it for half the price ;P!

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Potchama

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mash a after initial loading screen
I've tried it. Sometimes I came into the menu, but when I wanted to install the cia, the error message came. I have the cia from the site with "chaos", so it should be legit. I think it's the error when you press a if it says "Cleaning Up...". I'm not sure because it goes so fast when you smash a.

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried it. Sometimes I came into the menu, but when I wanted to install the cia, the error message came. I have the cia from the site with "chaos", so it should be legit. I think it's the error when you press a if it says "Cleaning Up...". I'm not sure because it goes so fast when you smash a.
Yeah, don't mash A. That does nothing.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Yeah,
if it is working correctly, you should never even see the cleaning up.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpg

Help!!!!!!

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Have you heard anything more on arm9loaderhax ? Seems to have gone a little quiet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share