Was this helpful?

• Total voters

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decided to give it another go today and used the method from yesterday, run sploit installer oot3D (requires Oot3D to run obviously) and then exit and run this threads FBI and my success rate has been more or less 25%
up from the 0.0034% from yesterday.

Installing Alpha Sapphire now. (:

Edit: I should mention this: one time I was successful but the whole FBI menu was really slow and wasn't responsive, I would advise against attempting to install a CIA in that state if it comes up, it may potentially be unstable. Menus in FBI when truly successful are snappy as they should be.

Last edited by CheatFreak47,

Burakidiosu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Decided to give it another go today and used the method from yesterday, run sploit installer oot3D (requires Oot3D to run obviously) and then exit and run this threads FBI and my success rate has been more or less 25%
up from the 0.0034% from yesterday.

Installing Alpha Sapphire now. (:
Enjoy ^^

Azuretare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been trying to get this to work for maybe 40 tries. For me when I launch and exit CHMM2 then open FBI it says done half the time, but it doesn't let me do anything. it just hangs at done.

Last edited by Azuretare,
Reactions: Quantumcat

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get this to work for maybe 40 times. For me when I launch and exit CHMM2 then open FBI it says done half the time, but it doesn't let me do anything. it just hangs at done.
Try the eject trick. Either that or you can spam A really fast after launching FBI.

Azuretare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try the eject trick. Either that or you can spam A really fast after launching FBI.
I tried the eject trick half a dozen times earlier, but I'm not entirely sure on the timing. Do I eject as soon as I hit A for the app, or as it's doing the loading with text on screen? Because there is half a second of black screen before it looks like anything loads.
EDIT: Mashing A loaded it up but when I go install things it says could not open file and lists the all the cia's as 0 bytes

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the eject trick half a dozen times earlier, but I'm not entirely sure on the timing. Do I eject as soon as I hit A for the app, or as it's doing the loading with text on screen? Because there is half a second of black screen before it looks like anything loads.
EDIT: Mashing A loaded it up but when I go install things it says could not open file and lists the all the cia's as 0 bytes
You didn't get the ''Done'' line then...
Try to eject the cartridge either before the blue screen with text or right at blue screen. It should work.

Azuretare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't get the ''Done'' line then...
Try to eject the cartridge either before the blue screen with text or right at blue screen. It should work.
It does say done though, and has everything screenshots earlier in the thread said to have for it to work... It's supposed to say done after the paragraph where it says "Reinitializing srv" right? Also the screen is black with white text for me, does that matter?

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does say done though, and has everything screenshots earlier in the thread said to have for it to work... It's supposed to say done after the paragraph where it says "Reinitializing srv" right? Also the screen is black with white text for me, does that matter?
Yes, it's supposed to say done.
While ejecting, make sure you also press A or spam it.
And before FBI, I always launched ftBrony first. That's what always gave me a ''Done'' line.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Either that's not able to be converted because of the firmware version, or it's a different case.
typical, the one and only game I want lol :)

Just wait till the person who actually bought the New Style Boutique 2 bundle downgrades his/hers N3DS :)Then he/she can dump his/hers ticket.db and make a legit CIA out of it :)

Azuretare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, it's supposed to say done.
While ejecting, make sure you also press A or spam it.
And before FBI, I always launched ftBrony first. That's what always gave me a ''Done'' line.
Yeah that's what I did. And I tried ftBrony maybe 15 times yesterday and it never gives me done, the only program that did that for me was CHMM2. (Which does it half the time but never works fully) I think I'm just going to take Mr_sephiroth's advice and wait for tomorrow. I didn't know it would be stable so soon.
EDIT: Nevermind, read it wrong, I don't want to lower kernel, I'll just keep trying this. It'll eventually work I guess.

MysticEspeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I DID IT GUYS! :toot:
After lots of tries (without tricks, just Menuhax and launch FBI) and the right .cia, it finally worked. I'm so happy. I can finally enjoy Animal Crossing on my main 3DS ♥ (and I can try to downgrade the other one eheh :creep:)

Reactions: Manito

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo