Was this helpful?

• Total voters

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For everyone who keeps struggling with the buggy FBI, shouldn't you consider downgrading your system today? Everything would be much easier if you take the time to learn and downgrade your system.

I decided to pull the trigger and actually gave enough effort to set up my 3DS and now I have 9.2 sysnand with 10.3 Emunand with one click CIA installer. Almost poured 5 hours into it and now I can install everything.

Seriously guys, you really should consider it.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
@DutchyDutch the legit CIA for Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer is out. Can you add it to the EUR CIA list. And can you add a troubleshooting for it, if it won't update or launch then you need to delete it with FBI and reinstall it with the eshop and install the update after that.

TBreaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How many bricks have there been so far?

Also, is it really safe to install more then 1 legit CIA on the same system? If you buy them preinstalled you will get only 1.
I'm wondering about this because I read you can redownload them from e-Shop :unsure:

Reactions: narutonic

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@DutchyDutch the legit CIA for Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer is out. Can you add it to the EUR CIA list. And can you add a troubleshooting for it, if it won't update or launch then you need to delete it with FBI and reinstall it with the eshop and install the update after that.
Okay, I´ll do it after I get rxTools installed

Mr_sephiroth

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
For everyone who keeps struggling with the buggy FBI, shouldn't you consider downgrading your system today? Everything would be much easier if you take the time to learn and downgrade your system.

I decided to pull the trigger and actually gave enough effort to set up my 3DS and now I have 9.2 sysnand with 10.3 Emunand with one click CIA installer. Almost poured 5 hours into it and now I can install everything.

I not update by that hack is very unstable

Last edited by Mr_sephiroth,

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How many bricks have there been so far?

Also, is it really safe to install more then 1 legit CIA on the same system? If you buy them preinstalled you will get only 1.
I'm wondering about this because I read you can redownload them from e-Shop :unsure:
AFAIK, there are still no reported bricks from installing legit CIAs via the unofficial FBI installer with MCH2

Tyson TH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you explain me, how I can do this?
For example use the save I got from Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Retail in the digital version?
There's an app on the eShop called Save Data Transfer Tool to transfer your physical save to your digital version.

If you want the save to be on both physical and digital, I recommend making a backup of the physical version before doing this, via a Save Data Manager homebrew app (there's more than one, pick one you want). And that should be it, it's that easy.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

n3ds doesn't have 10.3 emuNAND which is the only reason I haven't downgraded. Either way, I already mastered this buggy app and installed all the CIAs I wanted throughout multiple sessions.

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

n3ds doesn't have 10.3 emuNAND which is the only reason I haven't downgraded. Either way, I already mastered this buggy app and installed all the CIAs I wanted throughout multiple sessions.

If you wanted 10.3 emunand, shouldnt you just update it normally?

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thought I should write it here in case someone has the same problem.

If you install Animal Crossing HHD and it gives you "An error has occurred" screen (I got it even with the update), just delete the game (and the update) and re-download them directly from the eShop for free.

That fixed it for me, I hope this will help someone :)

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands

How do I do that what way should I do that?

Tyson TH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im no expert, in fact i just noobishly set up my 3ds for the first time, but i think it shouldnt update the sysnand too if you updated emunand, given that you unlink both of them befofe updating.
Ok, basically I want 9.2 sysNAND and 10.3 emuNAND. That way I can play online and all my 9.6+ games. If I downgrade to 9.2 on a n3DS I can only go up to 9.5 emuNAND which is not what I want.

Fumiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Btw guys,noob question. Iirc you can only play eur(or any not-native to your region) games with Hans. How do you delete them if they don't show up in the software management in the system settings?

Last edited by Fumiko,

antarsan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Btw guys,noob question. Iirc you can only play eur(or any not-native to your region) games with Hans. How do you delete them if they don't show up in the software management in the system settings?
They do show up in software management. I have installed US Mario & Luigi on my EUR console, it shows up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh