How To Inject Payload (GBC)

dddddddddddddddddddddddd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I Know How This Isnt GBA But There Isnt A GBC Option So This Is The Closest, How Do I Inject A Payload, I Need To Inject A Payload To Allow Cartridge Editing To Make GBCEM++ (GAME BOY COLOR EDITING MENU ++) and dont have a gba card reader/writer and really need to make this fast, please help me

dddddddddddddddddddddddd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the problem is i wanna reprogram a pkm silver cartridge to install cfw on gbc but i dont have a gbc game READER/WRITER, im sure there is a payload that makes it work as a READER/WRITER but if not, i kinda need to find a work around a would REALLY need some hellp

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the problem is i wanna reprogram a pkm silver cartridge to install cfw on gbc but i dont have a gbc game READER/WRITER, im sure there is a payload that makes it work as a READER/WRITER but if not, i kinda need to find a work around a would REALLY need some hellp
Snag up a GBxCart from insideGadgets, if its a bootleg then the programmer will automatically detect it. I've made a good write up on how to use it. https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-program-game-boy-cartridges-using-the-gbxcart-rw.622241/

Also wdym by "CFW on GBC"? Custom firmware does not exist, the Game Boy has very much the full capabilities of running ANY cartridge, and by ANY I mean unlicensed and licensed game carts. There's no sophisticated region locks aside from a logo checksum that the Game Boy checks to see if the Nintendo logo is present, as a way to sue bootleggers from using their trademark (similar to Sega's TMSS).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol