how to i start fresh

johnny6668

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i put in new atmosphere 1.6.1 now get error fatal error occered when running fusee

is there a way to start fresh install with atmosphere and sigpatches and hekate

i need right direction thanks

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You can follow this guide. I suggest making an emuNAND if you have SD card bigger than 64GB.

If your stock firmware is the latest one, i.e. 17.0.0, once you make your emuNAND, it'll be on 17.0.0 as well. I suggest that you downgrade it to 16.1.0 via Daybreak. You can find firmware files on a certain website we aren't allowed to link to (it's really easy to find it, really).

If your stock firmware is not the latest one, i.e. 16.1.0 or lower, just make an emuNAND and update via Daybreak to 16.1.0 (of course, it's not necesarry to do so if it's already on 16.1.0).

Once you do that, make sure that you have the latest Hekate (v6.0.7) and Atmosphere (v1.6.1, it's the pre-release version). You should have them if you've followed the guide mentioned above. You can find the Sigpatches here (these are for firmware 16.1.0 and Atmosphere 1.6.1).

Sigpatches for 17.0.0 are yet to be released, you'll find them here once available. There are no games yet that require firmware 17.0.0, so there's no need to update to that one unless you've already done that.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

johnny6668

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can follow this guide. I suggest making an emuNAND if you have SD card bigger than 64GB.

If your stock firmware is the latest one, i.e. 17.0.0, once you make your emuNAND, it'll be on 17.0.0 as well. I suggest that you downgrade it to 16.1.0 via Daybreak. You can find firmware files on a certain website we aren't allowed to link to (it's really easy to find it, really).

If your stock firmware is not the latest one, i.e. 16.1.0 or lower, just make an emuNAND and update via Daybreak to 16.1.0 (of course, it's not necesarry to do so if it's already on 16.1.0).

Once you do that, make sure that you have the latest Hekate (v6.0.7) and Atmosphere (v1.6.1, it's the pre-release version). You should have them if you've followed the guide mentioned above. You can find the Sigpatches here (these are for firmware 16.1.0 and Atmosphere 1.6.1).

Sigpatches for 17.0.0 are yet to be released, you'll find them here once available. There are no games yet that require firmware 17.0.0, so there's no need to update to that one unless you've already done that.
thanks for your help i got all the software formatted the sd card and copied all the files but still get fuseee error
do i need to load to rcm again? with these new files?

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sounds like you did not flash the new rcm binary. Use the latest ones from atmosphere or hekate. Like with hekate, you just flash the latest once and you do not need to update your rcm dongles since hekate will just load the one on the sd card.

johnny6668

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your help i got all the software formatted the sd card and copied all the files but still get fuseee error
do i need to load to rcm again? with these new files?

Sounds like you did not flash the new rcm binary. Use the latest ones from atmosphere or hekate. Like with hekate, you just flash the latest once and you do not need to update your rcm dongles since hekate will just load the one on the sd card.
how do i flash new rcm binary sorry its been awhile since i did this
Post automatically merged:

how do i flash new rcm binary sorry its been awhile since i did this
when i load hekate says no fat but its in fat32 already

Last edited by johnny6668,

seith_typhon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Format sd card using FAT32.
Download Hekate, unzip and copy its content to sd card(bootloader and ctcaer 6.07.bin)
Download atmosphere.zip and fusee.bin. unzip and copy the contents into sd card. Copy fusee.bin into sd card/bootloader/payload
You need hekate.ipi.ini into bootloader.
Power down your switch completely, eject sd card from computer and insert into switch

Install tergrarcmbuild on your computer. Make sure your payload point to hekate_6.0.7_ctcaer.bin.
Insert jig, press and hold vol up and connect your switch to computer.
Tergrarcmbuild will show green and then press on payload to inject.
Switch will boot into hekate menu

Latest hekate is 6.0.7 and atmosphere is 1.6.0 pre release

johnny6668

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Format sd card using FAT32.
Download Hekate, unzip and copy its content to sd card(bootloader and ctcaer 6.07.bin)
Download atmosphere.zip and fusee.bin. unzip and copy the contents into sd card. Copy fusee.bin into sd card/bootloader/payload
You need hekate.ipi.ini into bootloader.
Power down your switch completely, eject sd card from computer and insert into switch

Install tergrarcmbuild on your computer. Make sure your payload point to hekate_6.0.7_ctcaer.bin.
Insert jig, press and hold vol up and connect your switch to computer.
Tergrarcmbuild will show green and then press on payload to inject.
Switch will boot into hekate menu

Latest hekate is 6.0.7 and atmosphere is 1.6.0 pre release
ya it was the sd card itself reformaated and okay how i upgrade firmware again to 16.1
thanks
Post automatically merged:

everything good install all new games but i installed wonder game i get couple sigpatches error but it installed still

Last edited by johnny6668,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!