rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MamaTJ said:
Hi Big Moe!
I'm getting error #002 with Marble Saga: Kororinpa I checked the forums and it looks like there's a few ways to fix that. I wanted your professional opinion on what would best the best/easiest way? Hope things are starting to settle down a bit out there! Oh and by the way (* **** *** ***)
wink.gif

I am having the same problem with the Marble Saga game that I downloaded. I haven't seen a reply yet from Big Moe. Just wondering if you figured anything out yet.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Dachamp007 said:
Im up to step three... (3-ios downgrader) Every time i load it, I just get a blank screen and have to shut down the wii.. Any ideas?? Im not sure what ios im at... Im currently at 3.4u have hbc installed and the first two steps completed in the guide.... I really dont wanna go any further to 4-cios downgrade because im still pretty new at the wii softmod scene. any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Edit - I looked at the hbc and found out that im running ios36 v12.18, which one am i shottin for?
redo step #2 and be sure it installs successfully then run the IOS Downgrader again please
wink.gif

QUOTE(rmintz @ Apr 29 2009, 03:14 AM) I am having the same problem with the Marble Saga game that I downloaded. I haven't seen a reply yet from Big Moe. Just wondering if you figured anything out yet.
install cIOS36_ver9 or above to solve this issue
wink.gif

Dachamp007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea ive done step two over again and tried it and no go... Then I tried starting over, reformatted everything and started over with the twilight hack and exact same issue. I get no response whatsoever when i try to run it.... The screen just goes blank and even my controller loses its signal (if i press a button all four lights just start blinking at me) It actually takes me about ten seconds of holding the power button for it to turn off.... Any other ideas????

rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
Dachamp007 said:
Im up to step three... (3-ios downgrader) Every time i load it, I just get a blank screen and have to shut down the wii.. Any ideas?? Im not sure what ios im at... Im currently at 3.4u have hbc installed and the first two steps completed in the guide.... I really dont wanna go any further to 4-cios downgrade because im still pretty new at the wii softmod scene. any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Edit - I looked at the hbc and found out that im running ios36 v12.18, which one am i shottin for?
redo step #2 and be sure it installs successfully then run the IOS Downgrader again please
wink.gif

QUOTE(rmintz @ Apr 29 2009, 03:14 AM) I am having the same problem with the Marble Saga game that I downloaded. I haven't seen a reply yet from Big Moe. Just wondering if you figured anything out yet.
install cIOS36_ver9 or above to solve this issue
wink.gif

Big Moe, where can I download the cIOS36_rev9 to fix the error 002. Can you PM me the link or post it in the Forum.

Thanks

Asthrou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm still trying hard to wait for V4, but I had a question...

What will be the main differences between V3 and V4?? If I install V3 now, is there an easy way to update to V4 or must I update all the programs manually?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Dachamp007 said:
Yea ive done step two over again and tried it and no go... Then I tried starting over, reformatted everything and started over with the twilight hack and exact same issue. I get no response whatsoever when i try to run it.... The screen just goes blank and even my controller loses its signal (if i press a button all four lights just start blinking at me) It actually takes me about ten seconds of holding the power button for it to turn off.... Any other ideas????
how old is your Wii ?? and does the serial number starts with ( LU64........... or LU65............ ) ??
rmintz said:
Big Moe, where can I download the cIOS36_rev9 to fix the error 002. Can you PM me the link or post it in the Forum.
Thanks
you can find a link of it if you click here at waninkoko blog page
QUOTE(Asthrou @ May 3 2009, 01:17 AM)
I'm still trying hard to wait for V4, but I had a question...

What will be the main differences between V3 and V4?? If I install V3 now, is there an easy way to update to V4 or must I update all the programs manually?
version3 is a must have cause it's what v4 is based on
wink.gif
, v4 will be v3 along with all the extras that came on in the past 4 months starting with the newer cIOS and a safe upgrade to 4.0 System menu along with preloader 0.29 protection with a full hacks list for both PAL/NTSC and pre-made channels WADs for NTSC/PAL system to run from SD Card Menu and many others addons and added options to suite your taste in custom building your Wii console ( if a stable release of Softmii is out before my release which I was promised by Jismo09 to have a special made copy for my installer it will be integrated with v4 other wise it should be integrated with an upcoming releases
wink.gif
)

WiiAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I have everything installed, done the starfall, it works now after alot of playing around, but now i am trying to get the shop channel working.

I did the IOS51 and then the wii shop intall, but everytime i go to the wii shop channel it will start to open go blank for a few seconds then take me back to the normal menu..

please help..

Ash

WiiAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiAsh said:
Alright, I have everything installed, done the starfall, it works now after alot of playing around, but now i am trying to get the shop channel working.

I did the IOS51 and then the wii shop intall, but everytime i go to the wii shop channel it will start to open go blank for a few seconds then take me back to the normal menu..

please help..

Ash

No response?? hmm????

Asthrou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well!! I couldn't wait anylonger for V4 lol.... Installed V3 from sysmenu 3.3U with NO issues and NO errors!! (w00t!)

Ive had the chance to test some features and I'm lov'n it!!

GREAT JOB MOE!

Slavv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiAsh said:
WiiAsh said:

please help..

Ash

No response?? hmm????

Hey there. I think everyone using this guide since firmware 4 came out is having the same problem (I know I am). They updated the channel, and Big Moe is working on a way around it (thats my understanding at least).

LuminousKey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, everyone, just wanted to ask a quick question here. Hey, BIG MOE, a while ago I followed your V2 guide to upgrade my friends wii, just recently I've seen many threads discussing about the new USB Loader and many other upgrades to the wii and I'd love to upgrade his wii once again. I've been trying to figure out everything to install but its like reading braille, very difficult. I've also had the thought in my mind about the previous versions of the wii software, such as starfall, everyone created, it makes me wonder whether I have to uninstall then start over or upgrade and downgrade again. I just saw your earlier post and read about your compilation of every new software on V4. Are you planning to release another guide of how to install the USB Loader and protection and such or did I misread your post, also, will I be able to upgrade from your V2 guide to your V4 easily, if I read correctly, or will your V3 guide the only way to go to V4. Sorry about the questions, I just want a specific guide I know will help, your last guide helped me a lot and it was incredibly easy to follow. Thanks.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Dachamp007 said:
Hey big moe, sorry for the late response, but my serial starts with lu65
ok all Wii consoles that start with ( LU64.................... ) and above are unhackable for the moment except with Softmii 3.0 when it's released as Softmii team have told me with the help of Wanin and Link but the fix somehow is not stable yet in the release of 2.9.5 a few days ago and still some bug cleaning needs to be done , however when 3.0 solid release is out hopefully before my v4 installer release I will get the special package for my installer and will integrate it as well to have a final solution like usual so just hang tight buddy
wink.gif

Slavv said:
WiiAsh said:

please help..

Ash

No response?? hmm????

Hey there. I think everyone using this guide since firmware 4 came out is having the same problem (I know I am). They updated the channel, and Big Moe is working on a way around it (thats my understanding at least).
for the moment there is a couple ways to fix the Shop Channel but no solid solution , and results does vary from one tester to another , update to 4.0 with Wanin safe updater is one of them but loosing 3.2 with all the fun and the security is a lot to give , so give a little bet more time to get to the right setup and you will be pleased with results
wink.gif

QUOTE(LuminousKey @ May 6 2009, 03:10 AM)
Hey, everyone, just wanted to ask a quick question here. Hey, BIG MOE, a while ago I followed your V2 guide to upgrade my friends wii, just recently I've seen many threads discussing about the new USB Loader and many other upgrades to the wii and I'd love to upgrade his wii once again. I've been trying to figure out everything to install but its like reading braille, very difficult. I've also had the thought in my mind about the previous versions of the wii software, such as starfall, everyone created, it makes me wonder whether I have to uninstall then start over or upgrade and downgrade again. I just saw your earlier post and read about your compilation of every new software on V4. Are you planning to release another guide of how to install the USB Loader and protection and such or did I misread your post, also, will I be able to upgrade from your V2 guide to your V4 easily, if I read correctly, or will your V3 guide the only way to go to V4. Sorry about the questions, I just want a specific guide I know will help, your last guide helped me a lot and it was incredibly easy to follow. Thanks.
ok V4 is going to have an exclusive animated channels made by Troythezombie along with special Softmii package integrated as I mentioned earlier
wink.gif
special directory config for CFGLoader made by OggZee along with a full step by step tutorial on how to add all the new options that the Wii system is capable of till the moment including the choice of staying at 3.2 with Starfall or 4.0 with Preloader 0.29 and I'm just waiting on couple more tests I'm doing to determine the ultimate setup for both System Menus so stay tuned please , I cann't give a release date yet but it will be soon and thanks all for your patience
wink.gif
peace

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
LuminousKey said:
Thank you very much, I appreciate the quick response. I'll be looking forward to it.
it's my pleasure buddy , we do this here to be sure our community is on the top of what's going on in the scene , and we have the best in such talents on board
wink.gif

WiiAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
Dachamp007 said:
Hey big moe, sorry for the late response, but my serial starts with lu65
ok all Wii consoles that start with ( LU64.................... ) and above are unhackable for the moment except with Softmii 3.0 when it's released as Softmii team have told me with the help of Wanin and Link but the fix somehow is not stable yet in the release of 2.9.5 a few days ago and still some bug cleaning needs to be done , however when 3.0 solid release is out hopefully before my v4 installer release I will get the special package for my installer and will integrate it as well to have a final solution like usual so just hang tight buddy
wink.gif

Slavv said:
WiiAsh said:

please help..

Ash

No response?? hmm????

for the moment there is a couple ways to fix the Shop Channel but no solid solution , and results does vary from one tester to another , update to 4.0 with Wanin safe updater is one of them but loosing 3.2 with all the fun and the security is a lot to give , so give a little bet more time to get to the right setup and you will be pleased with results
wink.gif

QUOTE(LuminousKey @ May 6 2009, 03:10 AM)
ok V4 is going to have an exclusive animated channels made by Troythezombie along with special Softmii package integrated as I mentioned earlier
wink.gif
special directory config for CFGLoader made by OggZee along with a full step by step tutorial on how to add all the new options that the Wii system is capable of till the moment including the choice of staying at 3.2 with Starfall or 4.0 with Preloader 0.29 and I'm just waiting on couple more tests I'm doing to determine the ultimate setup for both System Menus so stay tuned please , I cann't give a release date yet but it will be soon and thanks all for your patience
wink.gif
peace

You said there were a couple of ways, what other the others? sorry to be a pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast