Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way how to put the official Pokemon Ranger (1 and 2) wifi events like the Darkrai or Dialga missions into the game cart? Because the Pokésav, which does this, works only for Platinum and D/P. Any info appreciated.
smile.gif

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure there are no wifi events for Pokemon Ranger 1 All of the events/missions are able to be unlocked without having to use wifi. Here is a guide on how unlock all of the missions: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/929409/47760

Regarding Pokemon Ranger 2 there is no possible way to get the missions/events without wifi. And as the events/missions are no longer available on wifi...

D

Deleted_171835

You could get a save file from Gamefaqs for Pokemon Ranger 2 with the missions.
I'm too lazy to get it for you though.

Do you have a flashcart?
If not, go away non-pirate.

Edit: Never mind. Of course you have a flashcart or Pokesav would be of no use unless you use an AR.
Those crappy cheating devices

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a mission injecter? I hadn't thought that anyone would have bothered to make one. Have fun with your missions Fel. I wish I had it when I was playing Ranger 2...

lewyp1

The Greatest Evil Genius/Mad Scientist in history.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Atomic Revolution said:
You could get a save file from Gamefaqs for Pokemon Ranger 2 with the missions.
I'm too lazy to get it for you though.

Do you have a flashcart?
If not, go away non-pirate.

Edit: Never mind. Of course you have a flashcart or Pokesav would be of no use unless you use an AR.
Those crappy cheating devices

actually you wouldn't need action replay cuz u can convert .max saves to .sav by going onto the shunyweb website

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw