Tutorial  Updated

How to get Switch Keys for Hactool/XCI Decrypting

This thread is deprecated
For a faster, easier and more up-to-date way of getting keys use Lockpick_RCM by shchmue
If you still want to follow this tutorial and end up with less keys, continue reading the Thread.

WARNING
  • DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY OF YOUR KEYS TO ANYONE! I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!
  • DO NOT SHARE YOUR KEYS BETWEEN MULTIPLE SWITCHES THAT YOU DO/DON'T OWN! SOME ARE CONSOLE-UNIQUE
  • DO NOT ASK ME FOR KEYS

LEGEND
  • SBK
    SecureBootKey
  • TSEC
    Tegra Security Co-processor Key
  • eMMC
    Embedded MultiMediaCard (Switch's Onboard Storage)

GOAL
End up with 83+ keys including SBK and TSEC keys. Get Master Key's 0-5. (Master Keys 6 onwards is not done in this tutorial)
Reminder, if you want more up-to-date and much more convenient way to get your Switch's Keys, use Lockpick by shchmue (available in nx-appstore/homebrew store)

Tutorial — (Outdated for Switch's on firmware 6.x or newer)

#1 - Dumping System Keys (Biskeydump)#2 - Dumping Required Files#3 - Hactool Preparation#4 - Dumping KeysFinal WordsTroubleshooting

1. We need to get your Secure Boot Key (SBK) and Tegra Security Co-processor Key (TSEC) before we can get the main keys.
    These are 100% console unique.

1. Download and extract biskeydump.bin from biskeydumpvx.zip
      - Follow this tutorial but instead of using CTCaer's Hekate Mod .bin file, use the biskeydump.bin file
      - If the QR Code is Blue, Scan the QR Code with your Phone, Laptop e.t.c
      - If you cant find a device you can scan with, type them out into your PC/Laptop (Its highly recommended to scan the QR Code, as a lot of characters can look like another, O0, Il, rn can look like m, e.t.c)
    2. Once you have the biskeydump of your System, store all the keys you received somewhere safe, I recommend a secure cloud storage aswell as a USB Stick, perhaps even print it.
      - Don't give this to ANYONE, Seriously.

If you get any errors please go to the Troubleshooting Tab.

1. Follow this tutorial AGAIN but this time use CTCaer's Hekate Mod.
      - "Tools" -> "Backup..." -> "Backup eMMC BOOT0/1"
      - "Tools" -> "Backup..." -> "Backup eMMC SYS"
      - Back all the way to the first menu, and choose "Power off"
    2. Take the microSD Card out of your Switch and into your PC.
    3. Copy both "BOOT0" and "BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main" from "sd:/backup/xxxxxx/" (xxxxxx is different for everyone) to "hactool" on your Desktop (create the "hactool" folder)
      - Rename them with .bin at the end, "BOOT0.bin", "BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main.bin"

1. Download and install Python 2.7.x - NOT Python 3.x.x
      When installing, it will ask you what features you want installed, scroll to the bottom and make sure "Add Python to Path" has "Entire Feature Installed to HDD" option chose (No Red X Icon), otherwise the scripts wont find Python and WILL fail
    2. Download and extract hactool TO THE DESKTOP AND NAME THE FOLDER "hactool"
      On Linux/MacOS: clone and build hactool manually
    3. Right-click this (script originally by tesnos6921, patched by shadowninja108, jakibaki and shchmue)
      - Click "Save link as" / "save as"
      - Set "Save as type" to "All Files"
      - Name it "keys.py"
      And finally save it to the hactool folder you placed in the Desktop.
      NOTICE TO GBATEMP STAFF: The "keys" inside this file, are NOT keys, they are SHA digest hashes used to search through files to find text that matches, which would be the keys.

1. Press WIN(Btn)+R to open "Run", type "cmd" and press Ctrl+Shift then Enter to open Command Prompt as an Administrator
    2. Type (in order) or Copy the following and paste into Command Prompt (Some Windows Versions use Right Click to Paste, some use CTRL+C)
      python -m pip install --upgrade pip
      pip install lz4
      cd Desktop/hactool

python keys.py SBK_Here_From_Biskeydump TSEC_Here_From_Biskeydump
    3. It should say: "Now you can do hactool --keyset=keys.txt to use them!", if it does, and there's no warning messages, you're good to go! :O
    If you get any errors please go to the Troubleshooting Tab.

2. You now have a keys.txt file with your console-specific keys inside.
    Rename as needed by any software that requires a different name or file extension, it doesn't matter.
    Though I highly recommend renaming it to prod.keys as this filename for Key file's is becoming a popular choice with other software
    There may be more keys, as the Switch's lifecycle goes on, more and more keys will be needed as the firmwares grow and grow.
    • The Hactool warning:
      Code:
      [WARN] prod.keys does not exist.
      can be safely ignored.
      - if you want to place your "keys.txt" file their, put "keys.txt" on your Desktop and run the following with Administrator Command Prompt (Step #4.1 for instructions):
      Code:
      mkdir -p %USERPROFILE%\.switch
      move "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\keys.txt" "%USERPROFILE%\.switch\prod.keys"

3. #1 ISSUES:
    • Code:
      Red QR Code Outline
      - The reasons this can occur is quite a rarity, all I can say is to keep rebooting and trying again.
      - If there's a new version of biskeydump out, try using the newer biskeydump.bin
    • Code:
      QR Code not being scanned by your Reader
      - Align your QR Code Readers alignment overlay with the Blue Square's Corners/Edges, NOT the QR Code's Corners/Edges.
      - Clean your camera lens
      - Be in a bright room

#4 ISSUES:
    • Code:
      File "keys.py", line ...
      print message
      ^
      SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(message)?
      - You didn't place SBK and TSEC in the 4th line of the Command in Step #4.2
      - You installed Python 3.x.x when you must use 2.7.x, uninstall python, logout of windows (important it removes python from PATH) and follow Step #3.2 then move back to #4.1
    • Code:
      import lz4.block
      File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\lz4\__init__.py", line 17, in <module>
      from ._version import ( # noqa: F401
      ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
      - The 2nd line of the Command in Step #4.2 failed without you noticing. Try running the 1st line to upgrade pip and if that goes successfully run the 2nd line to install lz4 and see if it successfully installs.

Last edited by shchmue,

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't derive the keys you need for downgrade once you're on 6.2.0 and we can't share them on this forum or direct you where to get them even in PMs. you just have to find them somehow. I'm very sorry the situation is this way but there's nothing we can do about it until there's accessible CFW on 6.2.0 and then you won't need to downgrade anyway or you can use ChoiDujourNX at that point.

Reactions: TiMeBoMb4u2

LemonScented

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't derive the keys you need for downgrade once you're on 6.2.0 and we can't share them on this forum or direct you where to get them even in PMs. you just have to find them somehow. I'm very sorry the situation is this way but there's nothing we can do about it until there's accessible CFW on 6.2.0 and then you won't need to downgrade anyway or you can use ChoiDujourNX at that point.
before I accidently updated to 6.2 I thought I created a nand backup but I actually only backed up "eMMC RAW GPP". I did not backup BOOT0/1. Is there any way I can use that backup to downgrade or is it useless without the BOOT0/1?

Reactions: Zaybokk

jaderocc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
understood. kinda thought that was the case but couldn't get clarification anywhere else so thanks! i appreciate you tryna help us out. i guess i'll just stare at this blue screen until we get 6.2 cfw lmao

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

then why tell us and say / point us plebs to a guide that's not in our favor???.. we tried everything possible with that guide and then some. also side note , i spent hours and then some trying to downgrade, nothing works on that guide, right around step 6,-- when it asks for a **Fully Populated hactool keys file* , there's no past that point..

before I accidently updated to 6.2 I thought I created a nand backup but I actually only backed up "eMMC RAW GPP". I did not backup BOOT0/1. Is there any way I can use that backup to downgrade or is it useless without the BOOT0/1?

if you backed your rawnand.bin , to what i read on separate post(s) and threads , yes you can... that nand contains everything-mainly for a downgrade....

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: To clarify, "downgrade" and "NAND Restoration" are a bit different.
You still might be able to downgrade.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

then why tell us and say / point us plebs to a guide that's not in our favor???.. we tried everything possible with that guide and then some. also side note , i spent hours and then some trying to downgrade, nothing works on that guide, right around step 6,-- when it asks for a **Fully Populated hactool keys file* , there's no past that point..
What firmware are you attempting to downgrade to?
Do you have a fully-populated 'keys' file for the firmware you wish to downgrade to?

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2,

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Do you have a fully-populated 'keys' file for the firmware you wish to downgrade to?

to your 1st question...
To Clarify, for me:
for me -(Downgrade** -- NOT NAND-RESTORATION) ..

to your 2nd question:
from 6.2.0 to 6.1.0-(the guide clearly states , people WITHOUT PRIOR BIS KEYS AND OR NAND-BACKUP are able to downgrade, yet i tried everything exactly as the guide states , i spent several hour(s) , nothing worked, it's possible im missing something vital to the Downgrade**--but that's why i included the pic(s) to show where i was stuck at, as all the rest saying same thing as me now , stuck at same point as me, basically getting same error(s) as me as well..

3rd:
you**-have a fully-populated 'keys' file for the firmware:
No i do not have an a fully-populated 'keys' file for the firmware.. but as i was saying the guide states to acquire this during the downgrading process
by using hactool and or ChoiDujour-(latest release) -(which i have both latest release)....

here: i show again the pics-below where im stuck at trying or attempting to use them tools
to acquire them hactool keys file(s)...

Attachments

• tuhyv.png
    tuhyv.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 123
  • yuhju.png
    yuhju.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited by Zaybokk,

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to your 1st question...
To Clarify, for me:
for me -(Downgrade** -- NOT NAND-RESTORATION) ..

to your 2nd question:
from 6.2.0 to 6.1.0-(the guide clearly states , people WITHOUT PRIOR BIS KEYS AND OR NAND-BACKUP are able to downgrade, yet i tried everything exactly as the guide states , i spent several hour(s) , nothing worked, it's possible im missing something vital to the Downgrade**--but that's why i included the pic(s) to show where i was stuck at, as all the rest saying same thing as me now , stuck at same point as me, basically getting same error(s) as me as well.....

Are you using THIS guide?

3rd:
you**-have a fully-populated 'keys' file for the firmware:
No i do not have an a fully-populated 'keys' file for the firmware.. but as i was saying the guide states to acquire this during the downgrading process
by using hactool and or ChoiDujour-(latest release) -(which i have both latest release)....

If using THIS guide, it states in "Step 0: Before Starting", "You need a fully populated hactool keys.txt file... You cannot generate this with a 6.2.0 NAND (ex. kezplez or HACGUI). You must obtain this either from a dump you already have or online."

here: i show again the pics-below where im stuck at trying or attempting to use them tools
to acquire them hactool keys file(s)...

Again... "You cannot generate this with a 6.2.0 NAND (ex. kezplez or HACGUI). You must obtain this either from a dump you already have or online."

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you using THIS guide?

If using THIS guide, it states in "Step 0: Before Starting", "You need a fully populated hactool keys.txt file... You cannot generate this with a 6.2.0 NAND (ex. kezplez or HACGUI). You must obtain this either from a dump you already have or online."

Again... "You cannot generate this with a 6.2.0 NAND (ex. kezplez or HACGUI). You must obtain this either from a dump you already have or online."

to your 1st:
yes, that guide..

to your 2nd:
hmmm.. i see, , as i said i could be missing something or overlooking something vital yet simple to the process.. , makes sense now so this-*Hactool Key file(s)* is to be made prior before 6.2.0 firmware update...,
but on side note: it DOES state --*or online*??.. = as that's ENDLESS of information, and honestly very vague lol.. :P

to your 3rd:
understood, but atleast direct me to a *cough* site* *Cough* uhmm clearing throat sorry...

Last edited by Zaybokk,

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to your 1st:
yes, that guide..
Okay... Now we're getting somewhere.

to your 2nd:
hmmm.. i see, , as i said i could be missing something or overlooking something vital yet simple to the process.. , makes sense now so this-*Hactool Key file(s)* is to be made prior before 6.2.0 firmware update...,
Yes; the 'keys' file should have been created/generated prior to your v6.2.0 upgrade.

but on side note: it DOES state --*or online*??.. = as that's ENDLESS of information, and honestly very vague lol.. :P
I can only assume it is vague, because Nintendo considers the keys intellectual property. Sharing them could be problematic for forums, sites, etc.

to your 3rd:
understood, but atleast direct me to a *cough* site* *Cough* uhmm clearing throat sorry...
Sharing the keys here is prohibited. However, hashes of the keys are allowed.
Have a look at the following GBAtemp post. Then, do some creative Google searches. ;)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/number-of-switch-keys-dont-ask-for-them.499218/

jaderocc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If I've got a NAND backup from 6.1, no NAND backup from 6.2, and no boot0/boot1 but I just want to fix the blue screen and boot normally into 6.2 again, is that possible at this point in time? Or alternatively, is downgrading possible if I wanted to go back down to 6.1 but have no keys file per se? I have the firmware and I have my rawnand, and I am able to boot payloads fine, just not into cfw/ofw. Just tryna figure out exactly what I can and can't do at this point. Thanks.

Last edited by jaderocc,

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I've got a NAND backup from 6.1, no NAND backup from 6.2, and no boot0/boot1 but I just want to fix the blue screen and boot normally into 6.2 again, is that possible? Or alternatively, is downgrading possible if I wanted to go back down to 6.1 but have no keys file per se? I have the firmware and I have my rawnand, and I am able to boot payloads fine, just not into cfw/ofw. Just tryna figure out exactly what I can and can't do at this point. Thanks.
I, personally, don't know what causes the blue screen. This is a question for someone smarter than me. However, it still might be possible to downgrade, but you will need a fully-populated 'keys' file.

Reactions: jaderocc

jaderocc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I, personally, don't know what causes the blue screen. This is a question for someone smarter than me. However, it still might be possible to downgrade, but you will need a fully-populated 'keys' file.
Right, so that's my dilemma - as far as I can tell I don't have a fully populated keys file. I know you said those keys can't be shared here but I'll be honest I have no clue what's going on in that other thread you linked up there lmao

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, so that's my dilemma - as far as I can tell I don't have a fully populated keys file. I know you said those keys can't be shared here but I'll be honest I have no clue what's going on in that other thread you linked up there lmao
I'm not trying to be rude, but Google** is your friend.
**HINT: There are many sites that post hashes AND keys together.

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay... Now we're getting somewhere.

Yes; the 'keys' file should have been created/generated prior to your v6.2.0 upgrade.

I can only assume it is vague, because Nintendo considers the keys intellectual property. Sharing them could be problematic for forums, sites, etc.

Sharing the keys here is prohibited. However, hashes of the keys are allowed.
Have a look at the following GBAtemp post. Then, do some creative Google searches. ;)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/number-of-switch-keys-dont-ask-for-them.499218/

sorry for your confusion.. as i cant help that unfortunately..
not asking for the no keys of any kind.... :D
nor would i want any, especially as there console unique..
so giving me any keys would not be accepted nor helpful regardless anyways...

maybe you overlooked my incentive below:
**understood, but at least point to a *cough* site* *Cough* uhmm clearing throat sorry...**

I'm not trying to be rude, but Google** is your friend.
**HINT: There are many sites that post hashes AND keys together.

not being rude, but that's all you had to say... enough said my friend.. :D

that's the BIG-problem here TOO MANY!, people are scared of being tackled from the BIG - N or someone else.. yet there talking about hacking all day , go figure :P
but the problem is this **fully populated keys file**<---- as us plebs .. don't even know what this file is supposed to be or look like or even the file size for that matter

Last edited by Zaybokk,

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's the BIG-problem here TOO MANY!, people are scared of being tackled from the BIG - N or someone else.. yet there talking about hacking all day , go figure :P
but the problem is this **fully populated keys file**<---- as us plebs .. don't even know what this file is supposed to be or look like or even the file size for that matter

The 'keys' file is easily found using Google. However, a stripped-down version should look something like the following, where the "X's" are the actual keys.

Code:
master_key_00                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_01                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_02                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_03                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_04                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_05                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_seed                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
masterkey_4x_seed                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_05                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_05                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_00                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_01                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_02                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_03                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_04                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_05                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_source                             = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_source                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
aes_kek_generation_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
aes_key_generation_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_source                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_source                      = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
header_kek_source                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
header_key_source                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_kek_source                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_save_key_source                         = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_nca_key_source                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_05                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
normalseed_dev_00                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
normalseed_dev_01                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
normalseed_dev_02                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
devicekey_seed                                  = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
devicekey_4x_seed                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_mac_seed                                = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dev_master_key_seed                             = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev0_00                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev0_01                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev0_02                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev1_00                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev1_01                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev1_02                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dev_package1_key_seed                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dev_per_console_key_seed                        = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
capsrv_hmac_key                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
header_key                                      = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_save_key                                = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_nca_key                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_00                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_01                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_02                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_03                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_04                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_05                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_00                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_01                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_02                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_03                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_04                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_05                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_00                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_01                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_02                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_03                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_04                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_05                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
rsa_oaep_kek_generation_source                  = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
eticket_rsa_kek_source                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
eticket_rsa_kekek_source                        = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
eticket_rsa_kek                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ssl_aes_key_x                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ssl_rsa_key_y                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ssl_rsa_kek                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 'keys' file is easily found using Google. However, a stripped-down version should look something like the following, where the "X's" are the actual keys.

Code:
master_key_00                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_01                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_02                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_03                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_04                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_05                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
master_key_seed                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
masterkey_4x_seed                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package1_key_05                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_05                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_00                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_01                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_02                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_03                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_04                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_05                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
package2_key_source                             = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
titlekek_source                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
aes_kek_generation_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
aes_key_generation_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_source                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_source                      = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
header_kek_source                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
header_key_source                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_kek_source                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_save_key_source                         = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_nca_key_source                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_seed_05                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
normalseed_dev_00                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
normalseed_dev_01                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
normalseed_dev_02                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
devicekey_seed                                  = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
devicekey_4x_seed                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
keyblob_mac_seed                                = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dev_master_key_seed                             = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev0_00                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev0_01                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev0_02                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev1_00                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev1_01                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
simpleseed_dev1_02                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dev_package1_key_seed                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
dev_per_console_key_seed                        = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
capsrv_hmac_key                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
header_key                                      = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_save_key                                = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sd_card_nca_key                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_00                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_01                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_02                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_03                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_04                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_application_05                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_00                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_01                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_02                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_03                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_04                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_ocean_05                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_00                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_01                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_02                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_03                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_04                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
key_area_key_system_05                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
rsa_oaep_kek_generation_source                  = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
eticket_rsa_kek_source                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
eticket_rsa_kekek_source                        = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
eticket_rsa_kek                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ssl_aes_key_x                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ssl_rsa_key_y                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ssl_rsa_kek                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
if you use that many with ChoiDujour you'll get errors. here's a minimal set that will work:

Code:
master_key_00 = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
master_key_01 = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
master_key_02 = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
master_key_03 = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
master_key_04 = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
master_key_05 = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
header_key = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aes_kek_generation_source = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aes_key_generation_source = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
key_area_key_application_source = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
key_area_key_ocean_source = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx