Gaming How to get switch games cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100% Sure. I could send a picture. Even says possible firmware out of box 2.3.0. Also forget it, people could continue posting in this poll

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, i'll just keep it open
I'm not sure where you checked your serial, but you should try putting the Switch into RCM and pushing a payload like Hekate. A patched system is not going to be on 2.3.0. It's likely a mistake.

Last edited by Lacius,

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once again, didn't buy it, just said I found it on ebay
Your Switch. The one you own. What firmware is it on and which did it come from?
You are making some VERY misleading statements in this thread, please clear things up.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what, the enitre angry comments thing was a trick for free thread views :), you all fell for it

Well making a thread like this ain't really going to make it easier for you, there is the part of using an exploitable unit to play backup if you want to save some money but still will cost you few hundred dollars, but if you are on non hacked unit you can consider waiting for games to be on sale, or buy first party game through Nintendo voucher that you can get some game slightly cheaper.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
Your Switch. The one you own. What firmware is it on and which did it come from?
You are making some VERY misleading statements in this thread, please clear things up.
It was possibly patched, but sadly was patched. It's original firmware I believe was either on 4.1.0 or 5.0.0 but on Is My Switch Patched it says the switch's original firmware was unknown

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well making a thread like this ain't really going to make it easier for you, there is the part of using an exploitable unit to play backup if you want to save some money but still will cost you few hundred dollars, but if you are on non hacked unit you can consider waiting for games to be on sale, or buy first party game through Nintendo voucher that you can get some game slightly cheaper.
The thread wasn't made for that, the comments were :)

Reactions: Seriel

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the voucher goes they are not available here in the states, you need to buy them on different region eshop, you save about $20 dollars when you buy a voucher for $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all