Hacking How to get on e-shop in GW mode?

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downgraded my regular 3ds, I thought if I was running 3DGW4.5 or whatever I could go on the e-shop?
What do you have to do to get access to the eshop? The only reason I was looking to get into GW mode in the first place was to run it without using the internet but now I want to use the internet lol because I didn't even need GW mode to launch the profile exploit.

So damn confusing the different ways you can do everything. I also have a 8.0 XL as well.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downgraded my regular 3ds, I thought if I was running 3DGW4.5 or whatever I could go on the e-shop?
What do you have to do to get access to the eshop? The only reason I was looking to get into GW mode in the first place was to run it without using the internet but now I want to use the internet lol because I didn't even need GW mode to launch the profile exploit.

So damn confusing the different ways you can do everything. I also have a 8.0 XL as well.
Um. Almost everything you do on a gateway is in gateway mode except retail carts. Have you set up emunand yet?

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just now but the videos I followed made me able to play without ever seeing GW in front of anything I only saw it on mr.marios how to downgrade and GW exploit video. But yeah just now I set it up

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not familiar with the videos. You kind of have things backwards. You run the exploit which allows you to run gateway mode.

Read the Sony's guide over on max console. Stop wasting time with videos. :)

Once you have emunand updated to 9.5 you will have eshop access.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34