Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
YataG said:
Do any of these work with a 3ds How do you do that PKM thing plz help
Yes they work with 3DS just go into your connection settings and disable auto obtain dns Are you sure you're reading and following the instructions carefully Why aren't you using full stops or any punctuation for that matter

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
how exactly do the black and white users do this? Your link just goes to some website asking to upload a file. What file and what do I do then?

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
R4Liam said:
how exactly do the black and white users do this? Your link just goes to some website asking to upload a file. What file and what do I do then?
You can get pkm files from programs like pokegen (see this thread for a tutorial). With pokesav you can save pkmn files from your savegame and stuff.

If you upload the pkmn file to that website, then set your dns server in your connection settings to what the website says, and then enter the GTS you will receive that pokemon from the file.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
dude of the green said:
Does this work with the Nintendo Wi-fi Connector? My router stopped broadcasting its Wi-Fi awhile ago, for some reason.
It should work.
the question is, how do you change the dns settings? there is no botton to change the nintendo wifi stick settings. should i change the dns settings of the computer itself?

Hazard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Have anyone tried transfer one or all legendary Johto dogs and Celebi to get Zorua and/or Zoroark without using the reloctator?

ImaN00B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this does indeed work on both retail gen 5s, I used this same method but with my own server before this was released, and tbh, they work out identical.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...