Emulation Gaming How to fix this annoying glitches in Legend Of Zelda Tears Of the Kingdom/TOTK Ryujinx?

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The ultrabuild ability is not saving what I craft in the history. Anyone else with this issue too? I'm running on Yuzu EA latest build.

StoneJack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryujinx official runs the game very well with some issues and Yuzu official barely runs with some areas completely broken.

You need the custom Ryu builds if you can't wait for the official release. They won't update the emu until then. All of this stuff has been fixed for days now.

I have about 20 hours in now at 2x res and a steady 30. Not a single major glitch since starting this playthrough other than a few flickering shadows here and there and some white marks on rocks when high up in the air. It runs much better than it does on my actual Switch. I'd recommend looking into the new builds over any other options
Im running a 9700kf and a 3060ti, game crashes for me in any open area

Br13333

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
View attachment 369314

My pc rig: Ryzen 5 3400g/ Rx480 4gb/ 16gb ram
Ryujinx Version: 1.1.760
TOTK Version:1.0.0
Vulkan Enabled
Shaders grabbed from the torrent 9637
Mod 30fps v2/fsr downscaling removal/ variable resolution
How to fix this glitches? In long distance i can't see anything beside this annoying colors? What do I do?
Did you solve the problem?
If you solved it, what did you do to solve it?
I have the same glitch and I don't know what I need to do.
If you can help me, I appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...