Emulation Gaming How to fix this annoying glitches in Legend Of Zelda Tears Of the Kingdom/TOTK Ryujinx?

Buet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot 2023-05-06 003333.png

My pc rig: Ryzen 5 3400g/ Rx480 4gb/ 16gb ram
Ryujinx Version: 1.1.760
TOTK Version:1.0.0
Vulkan Enabled
Shaders grabbed from the torrent 9637
Mod 30fps v2/fsr downscaling removal/ variable resolution
How to fix this glitches? In long distance i can't see anything beside this annoying colors? What do I do?

belliq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to just ignore emulation errors until the official release date as it's risky for the Ryujinx team to do fixes for an unreleased game that Nintendo is being very litigious about. Emulation is legal but it's best not to poke the bear when it's not necessary.

MaxSiriusCL

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It looks like a problem with RX cards.
With a RTX 3070 I didn't have this graphics errors.

PD: Ryujinx dirty 1.0 works great and render large map that wasn't fixed on official release. no crashes yet.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I used yuzu the glitch are gone but the depths are not even loading it crashes whenever I try to jump with paraglider.
Have you tried OpenGL or DirectX as your API renderer? It shows Vulkan in the screenshot, so I thought I'd ask.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryujinx official runs the game very well with some issues and Yuzu official barely runs with some areas completely broken.

You need the custom Ryu builds if you can't wait for the official release. They won't update the emu until then. All of this stuff has been fixed for days now.

I have about 20 hours in now at 2x res and a steady 30. Not a single major glitch since starting this playthrough other than a few flickering shadows here and there and some white marks on rocks when high up in the air. It runs much better than it does on my actual Switch. I'd recommend looking into the new builds over any other options.

Buet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is ithe most of the Rx 480 4gb card has some kind of emulation problem until the game is fully released I have to wait I think.

kentray1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryujinx official runs the game very well with some issues and Yuzu official barely runs with some areas completely broken.

You need the custom Ryu builds if you can't wait for the official release. They won't update the emu until then. All of this stuff has been fixed for days now.

I have about 20 hours in now at 2x res and a steady 30. Not a single major glitch since starting this playthrough other than a few flickering shadows here and there and some white marks on rocks when high up in the air. It runs much better than it does on my actual Switch. I'd recommend looking into the new builds over any other options where to download v1.1.0 update

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
View attachment 369314

My pc rig: Ryzen 5 3400g/ Rx480 4gb/ 16gb ram
Ryujinx Version: 1.1.760
TOTK Version:1.0.0
Vulkan Enabled
Shaders grabbed from the torrent 9637
Mod 30fps v2/fsr downscaling removal/ variable resolution
How to fix this glitches? In long distance i can't see anything beside this annoying colors? What do I do?
Try OpenGL, it's supposed to be more stable.
Tried it on Yuzu and it did nothing after 15 minutes on the "Launching..." screen which has no progress bar. Wow. Soooo much better.
Yuzu requires modding the game and using a modded version of Yuzu itself just for the game to work properly. No thanks, I'll stick with Ryujinx until it works without janky workarounds.

I have about 20 hours in now at 2x res and a steady 30. Not a single major glitch since starting this playthrough other than a few flickering shadows here and there and some white marks on rocks when high up in the air. It runs much better than it does on my actual Switch. I'd recommend looking into the new builds over any other options.
Custom Ryu builds?

Do you get crashes? I get frequent crashes with the latest official Ryujinx build.

TorphedoLauncher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Haven't heard anything about custom Ryujinx builds, would be interested to hear what that's about. I would check GitHub but there's too many forks to find the couple useful ones. As for Yuzu, it won't even boot.
Post automatically merged:

Try OpenGL, it's supposed to be more stable.

Yuzu requires modding the game and using a modded version of Yuzu itself just for the game to work properly. No thanks, I'll stick with Ryujinx until it works without janky workarounds.

Custom Ryu builds?

Do you get crashes? I get frequent crashes with the latest official Ryujinx build.
Same, I get crashes every once in a while which is pretty annoying.

jackrabbit72380

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't heard anything about custom Ryujinx builds, would be interested to hear what that's about. I would check GitHub but there's too many forks to find the couple useful ones. As for Yuzu, it won't even boot.
Post automatically merged:

Same, I get crashes every once in a while which is pretty annoying.
run on native rez problem solved!

nubman33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like a problem with RX cards.
With a RTX 3070 I didn't have this graphics errors.

PD: Ryujinx dirty 1.0 works great and render large map that wasn't fixed on official release. no crashes yet.
I would say it’s more of a issue of how this persons emulator is set up. I play this on a aya Neo geek that uses amd, zero issues like this guy is having

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye