How To Fix Homebrew Launcher Crash

KevUnofficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to fix Homebrew Launcher Crashing after the intro and also Anemone keeps crashing every time I try to open it, those are the only apps that crash for some reason

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both are installed from their cia versions?
Have you tried uninstalling them, downloading them back then installing them again?
What about their .3dsx versions, do they work?

KevUnofficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both are installed from their cia versions?
Have you tried uninstalling them, downloading them back then installing them again?
What about their .3dsx versions, do they work?
I Have reinstalled them but it still crashes, also are you talking about boot.3dsx cause I have it on there

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Have reinstalled them but it still crashes, also are you talking about boot.3dsx cause I have it on there
No, there are .3dsx versions of these apps as well as cia ones, you need to launch Rosalina Menu and switch the Download Play app to the Homebrew Launcher, to launch it.

KevUnofficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, there are .3dsx versions of these apps as well as cia ones, you need to launch Rosalina Menu and switch the Download Play app to the Homebrew Launcher, to launch it.
I switched Download Play With Homebrew Launcher and it still crashes, also I can’t find those .3dsx apps anywhere.

And it says Arm9 Data Abort

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switched Download Play With Homebrew Launcher and it still crashes, also I can’t find those .3dsx apps anywhere.
Just down them from the internet. They should be put inside sd:/3ds folder.
And it says Arm9 Data Abort
Now this is different from an Arm11 error. Something is corrupted or not working as it should.
- You should start by checking the sd card for errors with h2testw to make sure it's not faulty or defective.
- Backup your data before doing the test.
- Format it as FAT32 32kb clusters before and after the test.
- Run h2testw with the "read & verify" setting, it should tell you if it's faulty. Otherwise just format it, and put your data back.

- One thing you could try, is updating the firmware on your system, if you can't access the home menu or system settings for some reason, do the recovery mode button combo on boot to take you straight there.

If none of the above helped, you might wanna try ctrtransfer, follow the guide carefully & don't skip any steps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up