Tutorial  Updated

How to edit Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - easy

Super Easy Xenoblade Chronicles 2 save editor

I Have windows XC2 Save editor for people who want to customize their save
Check it out here and github if you would like to contribute
Latest release

Things to be aware of:
Make sure you make a backup of your original save.
There can be bugs in just maxing out everything.
I recommend running template and looking threw it to understand the structure
also you can comment out values you don't want changed in the script with //

what you need
NEW UPDATED SCRIPT! x43x61x69 - thanks
check occasionally​
  1. Extract the XC2-Editor.zip
  2. backup your bf2savefile.sav
  3. copy into XC2-Editor
  4. run 010 editor
  5. open your save (bf2savefile.sav)
  6. click on run template -> select bf2savefile.1sc we downloaded from earlier. "
edit2.png
  1. click on run script -> select bf2savefile.bt
run script.png

Done !

Your output will look similar to this
output.png

You must have one of the item before it is Maxed out

Use your items and rerun

Attachments

• XC2 Editor.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 3,435
Last edited by Type_O_Dev,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a guide on how to disable things on the script? I can imagine alot of folks running this on their first playthrough only to be stuck with bugs due to maximization of things not suppose to be on the save
especially weapon/arts

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Is there a guide on how to disable things on the script? I can imagine alot of folks running this on their first playthrough only to be stuck with bugs due to maximization of things not suppose to be on the save
especially weapon/arts
It's written in the script itself

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
whenever I try running it I get a "*ERROR Line 134: Variable 'Money' is undefined." and I don't know how to change it, oddly, it was working prior

Either you didn't run the .bt file on the .sav, or you run the .1sc on something other than .sav.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Like this right? I tried that already unless im commenting in the wrong place again
// setDriverStatsMax(0);
// setDriverWeaponPointsMax(0);

Yes.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't for the life of me figure out how to only get my exp/level and core count to 99. I don't want my stats, specifically HP to be maxed out as it breaks the game. Could someone kindly please edit my save so I can jump to 99, or have a shit ton of exp + some cores. will be really appreciated!

Only bladed cores and money changed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Only bladed cores and money changed
I can't for the life of me figure out how to only get my exp/level and core count to 99. I don't want my stats, specifically HP to be maxed out as it breaks the game. Could someone kindly please edit my save so I can jump to 99, or have a shit ton of exp + some cores. will be really appreciated!

Sorry use this one this one has cores maxed

Attachments

• backup-modded-new.zip
    89.7 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: theinternetnomad

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I don't even care about stats and shit lol I just mess around with my save. Got to some weird test maps.

Machiavelli0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I'd like to thank you for this! This is god sent!

Unfortunately I'm a layman when comes to this stuff and I've ran into a problem. When I try to run that .1sc as a template on my .sav I get a error about Money not being defined. "*ERROR Line 85: Variable 'Money' is undefined." to be exact. I've also run into another issue, when I try to set my stats to 999 none of them seem to work after uploading the save. I'll change luck to 999 or crit to 100 but when I save the edit and load it back to the switch and log in my stats remain the same. Am I doing something wrong?

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I'd like to thank you for this! This is god sent!

Unfortunately I'm a layman when comes to this stuff and I've ran into a problem. When I try to run that .1sc as a template on my .sav I get a error about Money not being defined. "*ERROR Line 85: Variable 'Money' is undefined." to be exact. I've also run into another issue, when I try to set my stats to 999 none of them seem to work after uploading the save. I'll change luck to 999 or crit to 100 but when I save the edit and load it back to the switch and log in my stats remain the same. Am I doing something wrong?

are you running template first.
You need to open save, load template -> run template then load script followed by running

Machiavelli0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you running template first.
You need to open save, load template -> run template then load script followed by running
Yes sir, I launch the 010 editor (says I have 29 days of the trial left). I go to file open file and select my bf2savefile.sav. This opens up a new tab in 010 editor labeled bf2savefile.sav. In that tab there is a drop down menu that's titled run template. I select that set it to see all files and select the .1sc. This opens up a new window in the 010 editor that had a drop down that says run on file bf2savefile.sav. when I select that that's when I get the error.

Attachments

• bf2.PNG
    bf2.PNG
    95 KB · Views: 295
  • bf22.PNG
    bf22.PNG
    91 KB · Views: 221

joseph0042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes sir, I launch the 010 editor (says I have 29 days of the trial left). I go to file open file and select my bf2savefile.sav. This opens up a new tab in 010 editor labeled bf2savefile.sav. In that tab there is a drop down menu that's titled run template. I select that set it to see all files and select the .1sc. This opens up a new window in the 010 editor that had a drop down that says run on file bf2savefile.sav. when I select that that's when I get the error.

I had the same error. Make sure you apply the template first and that the script is targetting the .sav and not the template.

Machiavelli0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same error. Make sure you apply the template first and that the script is targetting the .sav and not the template.
I am I believe. If I run the .bt it works with no issues. I can edit stuff like normal, minus stats. Luck, crit, etc doesn't seem to stick even if I edit the values. I only see this error if I try to run the .1sc. And the open shows run on file bf2savefile.sav. I uploaded two attachments to my previous post to better illustrate what's happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay