Hacking how to delete multiple weather/news channel

linkje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i started my wii this morning and i saw i got multiple news weather channel probably due madworld ntsc on pal update
it didnt brick my wii but how do i delete them they arent in the channel management in the wii menu

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
linkje said:
i started my wii this morning and i saw i got multiple news weather channel probably due madworld ntsc on pal update
it didnt brick my wii but how do i delete them they arent in the channel management in the wii menu

better to just move them.

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
move it ? what is this 2002 ?
wink.gif

Use anytitle deleter DB on wiibrew to delete any title \ wad \ channel on your wii .
Any wii homebrew user should have anytitle deleter DB with an updated database file on their wii . It is your "add\remove programs" menu
smile.gif

get the latest database from the anytitle deleter MOD wiibrew page ,install in hbc and just delete what you dont want(including wrong region channels)
its originally made by tona , modified by others and has nothing to with waninkoko.

here is the links : http://wiibrew.org/wiki/AnyTitle_Deleter_DB and http://wiibrew.org/wiki/AnyTitle_Deleter_MOD for the database.txt .
Use Anytitle deleter DB on your hbc because it has support to read the title's name from the titles banner.bin file which is stored internally in the Wii's NAND. Use the databasefile in the anytitle deleter MOD release .

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if its not broke why fix it?
just move them out the way and theres less chances of bricking your wii imo

2009 mate hows sven karlson doing?

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
swf3 said:
if its not broke why fix it?
just move them out the way and theres less chances of bricking your wii imo

2009 mate hows sven karlson doing?

Well ,i like to do things properly and not halfway , also anytitledeleter is nice to delete wads and shit . you dont need to use wadmanager to uninstall them anymore.

Sven Karlson .lol ."the viking" is retired . He does commentary for tv at strong man comps though
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.