How to convert

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by jm091804, Apr 3, 2017.

1. jm091804
    OP

jm091804 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2011
    United States
    How to convert loadiine game to wud usb install format. is there an easy way.

thanks

2. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    Just Google "utikdownloadhelper" without the quotations and find the GBATemp link there.
    It let's you download the files for that game, and just Google Wii U games to USB and follow a GBATemp guide there.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

3. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    You don't need to convert anything.

Create a savegame on the game you installed with WUP Installer. Then dump that savegame with saviine. This will give you the proper directory structure on your PC. Now overwrite the save file you dumped with the save files from loadiine. Then move that gamesave folder over to the inject folder in saviine. Then inject your loadiine save.

Edit: oops. For some reason I thought OP was talking about saves

4. jm091804
    OP

jm091804 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2011
    United States
    my problem is cant find tik for this game lego dimensions

5. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    Did you try to see if you can download the tik file for the game and your region on the wiiu title keys site? Also, utikdownloadhelper automatically grabs the tik files for the game if you answer it's trivia question.
    I'll give you a hint for the answer: it's the site I mentioned previously in this reply.

6. jm091804
    OP

jm091804 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2011
    United States
    okay figured it out but why can i only download the update buy not the title

7. OfficialBrony

OfficialBrony

Banned
    Jan 6, 2016
    Canada
    Are you using utikdownloadhelper?
    That's the actual name, the other names I mentioned earlier with the similar long name, just visually replace those names with the one on this reply.
    Also, the program let's you download the title, update, and the DLC (if available for that game).
    But the text that are in red, you can't install those games on stock firmware, you'll need a custom firmware to install them. But the black texts are fine and you'll be able to install them on stock firm.

8. jm091804
    OP

jm091804 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2011
    United States
    yes using utikdownloadhelper but only shows update to download available to download sadly

9. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    Lego demension doest have ticket. Plus you have to have the plug in thing to play the game. So you probably don't have that.

10. jm091804
    OP

jm091804 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2011
    United States
    yes i have portal and toypad

11. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Then it sounds like the game is not available on eShop. Which makes sense given that it requires a physical accessory.
    if you find a WUD version of the game, you can convert it to installable format with wud2app.
    There's also NUSPacker, which can be used to convert a Loadiine game to installable format, but I'm not sure exactly how to use it.
    Edit: NUSPacker looks pretty simple to use. It is experimental so it may not work correctly, but give it a try.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Apr 4, 2017