Misc How to check down/up speeds, ping and jitter on the Wii U?

Lassic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can i test my internet connection on the wii u? I want to know down/up speeds, ping and jitter. I am currently using netflix to check down speeds, but that's it.

it seems that all speed test websites do not work properly on the wii u browser. Is there one that really works perfectly?

Or maybe, who knows, an application?

Last edited by Lassic,
D

Deleted User

How can i test my internet connection on the wii u? I want to know down/up speeds, ping and jitter. I am currently using netflix to check down speeds, but that's it.

it seems that all speed test websites do not work properly on the wii u browser. Is there one that really works perfectly?

Or maybe, who knows, an application?

Dude: The speed-tests are reliable. The WiiU has a crypto-unit (remember downloading games on Wii? It took minutes to download tiny 10-mbyte-sized games) which doesn´t allow downloading @ more than 12-16 mbits (usb lan adapter).
Browser on WiiU can´t download without the use of this crypto-engine (browser was written to use it allways).
Only via homebrew one day (next 6 nonths) a normal browser will be able to circumvent using this slow crypto-engine.Then you could download at cpu´s (& your isp´s biggest possible, assuming server is not limiting) full possible performance...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy