ROM Hack How to cheat in Animal Crossing: New Horizons

JorngeM

Trophies
Website
www.paypal.me
XP
Country
United States
When I added the Edizon cheat into my atmosphere\contents\01006f8002326000 as the new 9429FC5202937D7F.txt my game won't start up. It just says unexpected error, and in the actual Edison application it says no games or saves detected. Any idea what might be going wrong?

mickgrady

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a cheat to flag all items in the Critterpedia as caught? I can put them in my inventory and give them to Blathers but this doesn't update the Critterpedia

raulioli8810

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys

Do anyone stuck trying to get the cheats going again because of the 1.2.1 update all you need to do is change the CHEAT FILE NAME ONLY to:

9429fc5202937d7f

That's it. All cheats will work again....
Hope or helps someone
Have fun guys

Last edited by raulioli8810,

keegokahgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Up until last week, I've been able to access cheats through the EdiZon overlay but I suddenly can't access them anymore as it says no cheats loaded. I confirmed beforehand that the cheats text file matches my program ID (1.2.1, also copied it from the EdiZon overlay). I can't figure out what happened in the time when it worked up until now. Any suggestions on what I should do? I already went back and went through the process of re-installing everything required in the OP.

Edit: I should mention that I'm on atmosphere 0.12.0 on 10.0.2

Last edited by keegokahgo,

Corviknight7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is problem of adding space or special character
Up until last week, I've been able to access cheats through the EdiZon overlay but I suddenly can't access them anymore as it says no cheats loaded. I confirmed beforehand that the cheats text file matches my program ID (1.2.1, also copied it from the EdiZon overlay). I can't figure out what happened in the time when it worked up until now. Any suggestions on what I should do? I already went back and went through the process of re-installing everything required in the OP.

Edit: I should mention that I'm on atmosphere 0.12.0 on 10.0.2

this is because of special character or added space in the name for the file i faced the same issue so what i did is simple ,download a tested ver of the file from somewhere and replaced the contents with my own content and then copied this to the folder and then it worked

please note this is the file i downloaded from gbatemp i just dont remember from where ...the due credit for creating the file goes to the creator

also dnt mess with file name or file properties change the text content if your not satisfied with the cheats he provided
--------

had deleted the file as the author asked me to ,please find from his page

Last edited by Corviknight7,

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is problem of adding space or special character

this is because of special character or added space in the name for the file i faced the same issue so what i did is simple ,download a tested ver of the file from somewhere and replaced the contents with my own content and then copied this to the folder and then it worked

please note this is the file i downloaded from gbatemp i just dont remember from where ...the due credit for creating the file goes to the creator

also dnt mess with file name or file properties change the text content if your not satisfied with the cheats he provided

please don't reupload my file over here when i have an entire thread dedicated to 1.2.1/1.2.0.
I didn't compile every cheat in here, but this is my file and I organized it this way.
Some codes in there are already outdated and I will update in a few mins.
Plus you added codes after empty pockets, which means it won't show up.

Please delete that file, I already updated it on my thread.

Last edited by catlady77,

Corviknight7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please don't reupload my file over here when i have an entire thread dedicated to 1.2.1/1.2.0.
I didn't compile every cheat in here, but this is my file and I organized it this way.
Some codes in there are already outdated and I will update in a few mins.
Plus you added codes after empty pockets, which means it won't show up.

Please delete that file, I already updated it on my thread.
as mentioned i didnt want to i just didnt remember where i downloaded at it was 4:00 AM in the morning ...by the time i fixed my issue i didnt have the energy to do a search...... anyways its ur file i respect it deleting it

Last edited by Corviknight7,

Blazerbeatle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What should I change my chest file to if my game version is 1.2.1?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What should I rename my cheat file to if my game version is 1.2.1?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do these still work in 1.2.1?

Code:
[Movement Speed x2 (Hold B)]
04000000 00F06FA8 BD4F9661
04000000 00F06FA8 1E201001

[Movement Speed x3 (Hold B)]
04000000 00F06FA8 BD4F9661
04000000 00F06FA8 1E211001

[Walk through Walls (Hold L)]
04000000 00E95E50 B9538014
04000000 00E95E50 12800014

PantsWithLazers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any cheat that allows you to quick drop items or spawn items on the ground so you don't have to go through the item menu and drop each item individually?

D

Deleted User

Updated 5/25: This is for Atmosphere 0.11.1/10.0.1 firmware, I have no idea about SX OS. This is also for version 1.2.0 of Animal Crossing (current version.) Match your build ID to whatever version you use. Bold is most recent. Make sure not to use too many cheats at once because it could cause a crash and have fun!

7FC1BAFF976AECA4 for v1.0
B0D6D16556B61BF5 for v1.1.0
F829A27213D46F9F for v1.1.1
3068F51723DC1A67 for v1.1.2
E2D890A4D19FAD02 for v.1.1.3
A31F81D41E1039C5 for v1.1.4
20CA968C082118C2 for v1.2.0
9429FC5202937D7F for v1.2.1

Prerequisites

Uninstall hbg shop if you are using it, Tinfoil without hbg shop is fine. It can interfere with controls in EdiZon and may cause other issues. I recommend creating save backups with JKSV, currently the only known working save backup system for Animal Crossing right now.

Required installs
  1. Install JKSV for creating save backups: https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSV/releases
  2. Install EdiZon: https://github.com/WerWolv/EdiZon/releases/
  3. Install nxovllader: https://github.com/WerWolv/nx-ovlloader/releases
  4. Install Tesla menu: https://github.com/WerWolv/Tesla-Menu/releases/
  5. Install the EdiZon Overlay: http://werwolv.net/downloads/EdiZonOverlay.zip

Settings
Go to atmosphere > config_templates > system_settings.ini and change dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0

Optional for changing overlay controls: Create a file called config.ini in the /config/tesla folder. Then paste the following text in there replacing <COMBO> with your desired button combination, for example L + DDOWN + RS In this case, pressing L, D-Pad Down and the right stick will open the Tesla menu. Possible key names are: A, B, X, Y, DLEFT, DRIGHT, DUP, DDOWN, LS, RS, MINUS, PLUS, SL, SR, L, R, ZL, ZR Separate different keys that should be help simultaneously with a plus ( + ) sign.

Add cheats
  1. Extract the .rar and drag it into the atmosphere/contents folder.
  2. Open folder and edit the text file to include cheats you want to use (or do so before dragging it.)
  3. Make sure your build ID matches up to your current version by checking the text file name.
Reboot into payload after changing settings and installing homebrew software. Don't forget to back up your file on JKSV in device saves before cheating for the first time! Also, try not to use too many cheats, it can cause crashing and other issues.

Toggle and see cheats in-game
Hold L (bumper/trigger area), down on D-pad and click in your right joystick to see the overlay (default controls.)

Where to obtain cheats
Check last pages or first post for latest information on large threads, make sure the cheats were made for your build ID!

Your guide is misleading. "Uninstall hbg shop.."

Really? hbgshop works just fine with Tesla / EdiZon. No one needs to remove it

Marth_x3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For some reason Tesla not shows up every cheat code from my cheat file and Idk why. Everything worked fine until I started the switch cheats updater. My cheat file got overwritten by another one and now its not working right anymore.

And my file is not larger than 32kb. So what could the problem be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь