1. azleb

OP azleb Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Hi All

I have a question that I hope I can get some assistance with. I am new to the modding community and currently waiting for the Xecuter to arrive.

My question is there a way to dump you own switch games? If so can someone point me to the area with the best starters guide? Also if I play my own backup copy of a game I own online will I get banned? It would make it easier than carrying my games everywhere.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    The others I will have to leave to others as I am not so up on current methods there. However at this point you basically have to consider bans an inevitability -- nobody has yet done the required analysis (and it is so very boring and tedious, and the only result is you might not get banned until next update when a check gets snuck in) on the causes of banning. There are some things you can do that will almost inevitably lead there but that is besides the point.
    I don't have a timeline for when this will change and bans become "if I slip up or someone misses a new check added" -- Nintendo seems to be playing hard this time around.

3. azleb

OP azleb Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Ah ok I thought it had to do with playing torrented roms online with the switch. Thanks for that.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - getting, backup, banned