jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
This company have fucked me off so much, when i signed an 18 month contract with them 16 months ago they seemed like the number 1 carrier out there. I got an n95 with them and thought, 18 months time when a banging new phone is out im sure they'll be carrying it but now it turns out theyve gone down hill and dont stock any top handsets! The only latest handset they do is iphone which by the specs is has should have been out 2 years ago! Due to that shitty iphone, 02 spent all thier money trying to keep it exclusive that they cant afford to carry any top end phones now. Not even the n96 or i8510 so after 18 months im gunna have to change my contract and provider. Waste of 18 months, got nothing out of it! I was expecting a nice loyality bonus and a nice top end phone but now fuck all!

So fuck 02 and fuck that shitty shitty iphone!

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So the network does not support any other phone really? I doubt that a bit. Look into unlocked phones or buy used. Yea you are going to pay a crapload more but that is because you are not signing a contract.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
literally, they really dont care about any other phone than the iphone. All the other phones they do are average ones. I dont really wanna spend 500 on a phone, just figured after my 18 months with 02, i would have got a new high end phone and a cheaper deal.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh cellphone companys only care about giving nice deals if they sell their soul by which I mean if you lock yourself into a contract. Cell phones are over price unless you do sell your soul to the company which really sucks.

Well good luck I am going to bed.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
thats gota hurt, thats why i never go for a contract, pay as you go all the way, they always fob you off somehow and you have a nice big bill to look foreward after.

edit: i know some websites offer upgrades independently from O2 website, have a look around anyway, and their pay as you go service is top class as i am with O2 myself, not keen on contracts though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah you do you got @BakerMan @AncientBoi and @BigOnYa