Canada
IMG_20180516_015544.jpg

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was planning to do something like that, but first I am waiting for Nintendo to release some Joycons that actually work!
PS: Three pair of joycons already and counting.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am sure Satoshi Nakamoto didn't intend the fucking joycons, both colored and gray, would have a shitty wireless performance just by grabbing them with human hands and using them 3-4 meters (what is that? 4 yards? no idea) away from your console/TV.
With that in mind, I am sure the current joycons were not the envisioned product, not at all.

PS: And sure I need to talk with Satoshi about how volatile their products are.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I am sure Satoshi Nakamoto didn't intend the fucking joycons, both colored and gray, would have a shitty wireless performance just by grabbing them with human hands and using them 3-4 meters (what is that? 4 yards? no idea) away from your console/TV.
With that in mind, I am sure the current joycons were not the envisioned product, not at all.

You have some serious problems with your joy-cons :D

Reactions: fedehda

Evictor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
-snip-

I get 25 feet with no fall off on the Bluetooth signal.
Let me guess. Old house? Possible old lead non latex paint and drywall for the Bluetooth signal to bounce around creating interference? Let me also guess that you have this issue with your other console controllers and even your remote control(s).

Reactions: sarkwalvein

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Three pair of joycons already and
what happened with your joycons?
the only problem i often have had with them was syncing at times and some sort of lag / the other annoyance was when you have the top only alittle bit covered it'll go out of sync/lag etc.

this happened to me during winter when i have my hands under a blanket.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what happened with your joycons?
the only problem i often have had with them was syncing at times and some sort of lag / the other annoyance was when you have the top only alittle bit covered it'll go out of sync/lag etc.

this happened to me during winter when i have my hands under a blanket.
My joycons work "fine" (or as "fine" as they did on day 0).
They don't really unsync, but they stop working correctly when used wirelessly (lag/stuck button reading/stuck analog reading/unresponsive).
It makes games unplayable, I mean, if I want to play Mario Kart with a friend and win for sure, I handle him the joycons and I use the pro controller ;). Sure he will end crashing into walls all the time.

The reason I had three joycons is that I sent my first pair to Nintendo and they gave me a new pair, that works the same way. And I recently bought another Switch for a friend, and those joycons also work the same way... a PITA really. But if I use them connected to the console they work fine, the problem is when I use them wirelessly.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
My joycons work "fine" (or as "fine" as they did on day 0).
They don't really unsync, but they stop working correctly when used wirelessly (lag/stuck button reading/stuck analog reading/unresponsive).
It makes games unplayable, I mean, if I want to play Mario Kart with a friend and win for sure, I handle him the joycons and I use the pro controller ;). Sure he will end crashing into walls all the time.

The reason I had three joycons is that I sent my first pair to Nintendo and they gave me a new pair, that works the same way. And I recently bought another Switch for a friend, and those joycons also work the same way... a PITA really. But if I use them connected to the console they work fine, the problem is when I use them wirelessly.
this is why I'm glad i got that mayflash dongle, I'll use my ds4 with my switch!
until i am able to afford a pro controller.. (unemployed life sucks)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr