Hacking How reliable is Gamezway.com ?

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edited: Okay, never mind about Gamezway, they charge shipping =( AND they don't include a metal stylus like 0shipping zone.

I'm buying 2 Acekard 2i's, is there any place cheaper than 0shippingzone which would be $16.45 total for each cart?

RTAgent5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're pretty reliable, I believe they're actually still a sponsor of this site, but I've purchased from them before and got my product within a couple of days in perfect condition. So no complaints from me. Have fun with your flash carts.
smile.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
Yep Gamekool is the cheapest place you could buy a Flashcart at right now. Try it out its cheaper than 0shippingzone

http://www.gamekool.com/acekard-2iak-2i-su...bpt8nmv0bj7jfm6
Please... stop...

On topic; on with any site people have recommended, and are not advertising. Desperate sites that need to get random kids on forums to advertise are ones to stay away from.

Haven't used Gamezway before, so I can't give you a verdict.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
Jakob95 said:
Yep Gamekool is the cheapest place you could buy a Flashcart at right now. Try it out its cheaper than 0shippingzone

Please... stop...

On topic; on with any site people have recommended, and are not advertising. Desperate sites that need to get random kids on forums to advertise are ones to stay away from.

What stop? Its the truth Gamekool is cheaper than 0shippingzone and he was asking in his question a website that is cheaper than 0shippingzone. What the hell do you want all I wanted to do was to answer his question.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
ShatteredScreens said:
Jakob95 said:

Please... stop...

What stop? Its the truth Gamekool is cheaper than 0shippingzone and he was asking in his question a website that is cheaper than 0shippingzone. What the hell do you want all I wanted to do was to answer his question.
There are other sites that are cheaper than 0shippingzone AND Gamekool and you know it. You're purposely advertising that site for personal gain. You can't say you don't, because you always do - it's even in your sig.

Whatever, I'm done here. If you don't get my point about your opinions being bias since they're based off greed then I think you may need the $0.01 they give you per sale...

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
Jakob95 said:
ShatteredScreens said:
Jakob95 said:

Please... stop...

There are other sites that are cheaper than 0shippingzone AND Gamekool and you know it. You're purposely advertising that site for personal gain. You can't say you don't, because you always do - it's even in your sig.

What is your point. I told him a site that I know of that is good and cheap.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to agree shatteredscreens. When I read his post the only thing I could think of was blatant advertising of a sponsor. There are many websites cheaper than gamekool.

Back on topic, you could try priceangels which is practically deal extreme. Their 2i's are out of stock but if you don't have a DSi, the regular acekard 2's are quite cheap and it's free shipping.

mateo245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i dont know if the service on gamekool is good, im currently located in colombia so i need a good and cheap shipping service, does anyone know a good online shop that doesnt take more than two weeks to arrive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol