How reliable is Gamezway.com ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Haloman800, Mar 5, 2010.

Mar 5, 2010
  1. Haloman800
    OP

Member Haloman800 a real gril

United States
    Edited: Okay, never mind about Gamezway, they charge shipping =( AND they don't include a metal stylus like 0shipping zone.

I'm buying 2 Acekard 2i's, is there any place cheaper than 0shippingzone which would be $16.45 total for each cart?

2. RTAgent5

Newcomer RTAgent5 Member

United States
    They're pretty reliable, I believe they're actually still a sponsor of this site, but I've purchased from them before and got my product within a couple of days in perfect condition. So no complaints from me. Have fun with your flash carts. [​IMG]

3. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
  4. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    gamezway is good but they're located in china so it will take a while sometimes to receive your items...

5. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Please... stop...

On topic; on with any site people have recommended, and are not advertising. Desperate sites that need to get random kids on forums to advertise are ones to stay away from.

Haven't used Gamezway before, so I can't give you a verdict.

6. Jakob95

United States
    What stop? Its the truth Gamekool is cheaper than 0shippingzone and he was asking in his question a website that is cheaper than 0shippingzone. What the hell do you want all I wanted to do was to answer his question.

7. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    There are other sites that are cheaper than 0shippingzone AND Gamekool and you know it. You're purposely advertising that site for personal gain. You can't say you don't, because you always do - it's even in your sig.

Whatever, I'm done here. If you don't get my point about your opinions being bias since they're based off greed then I think you may need the $0.01 they give you per sale...

8. Jakob95

United States

9. jgu1994

Member jgu1994 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have to agree shatteredscreens. When I read his post the only thing I could think of was blatant advertising of a sponsor. There are many websites cheaper than gamekool.

Back on topic, you could try priceangels which is practically deal extreme. Their 2i's are out of stock but if you don't have a DSi, the regular acekard 2's are quite cheap and it's free shipping.

10. mateo245

Newcomer mateo245 Advanced Member

Colombia
    i dont know if the service on gamekool is good, im currently located in colombia so i need a good and cheap shipping service, does anyone know a good online shop that doesnt take more than two weeks to arrive.

11. Devin

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    Raises Hand.
    Go to ShopTemp. Which is run by people, that run this site. The link is in my sig, or you can go here.

ShopTemp Flashcards

Fast shipping. Cheap prices.

12. Ellen Bryant
    This message by Ellen Bryant has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Jan 22, 2013, Reason: Irrelevant necro-bump.
    Jan 22, 2013