Hacking How quick have G6 been with updates in the past?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got a G6 lite about a week ago and I'm new to the flash cart thing, so could someone who's been around for a while tell me how quickly the G6 team have updated their software in the past to fix high profile incompatibities? They seem to have a reputation for being pretty quick about it.

What I want to know is, does it usually take them less than a week? Less than two weeks? Less than a month?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
usually could range from a couple days to 2 weeks. But with this last onslaught of games, they've had their hands full and haven't released one as of it recently.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They used to put one out 1-2 days after a popular game came out that didn't work. I guess Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam isn't motivating them or they had a setback. Arr I hope it comes soon.

samred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there an e-mail address that they can be reached? Perhaps the G6 team just figures that this "Tony Hawk" person isn't that big a deal to gamers since he's not in an RPG and a few more letters of concern and request may help?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tama_mog: Thanks for the info & quick reply.

samred: I emailed them saying the game doesn't work and asked when an update would be available. I'm expecting a "when it's done" response, unless the software is released before they reply. The Tony Hawk games seem like they would be a big deal to the flash cart companies, but maybe they aren't as popular in the east.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.