Gaming How much should my account be worth?

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in conflict, i got an offer of $55 for my nintendo switch account but i felt it is a bit low

i can either use the eshop credit up and then get ban for using sx os or sell the account and then get ban lol

Got 74 eshop credit and some games before anyone ask. I know accoutn selling isd not allow here but want to hear opinion on price

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST RMX
ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG 3
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
ACA NEOGEO BLAZING STAR

Along with $74.04 eshop credit
and $1.96 gold coin

So far i got an offer for $55 for it

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adding up the cost of those games new on eshop and the credit you've got, I get $136.80. Generally when selling used stuff I go off the rule of thumb that it's devalued 30%, which puts it at $95.76.

Now one could argue that you could get those games on sale and bring the price down even more, but $55 is a super low-ball offer no matter how you look at it.

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but there is no way anyone would count the game as full value. I am hoping for 70-80 ish but no bite so far.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess i can continue seeking offer for now but with octopath travelrer coming out soon.

I also consider using the credit for xenoblade II story expension but i am worry i can't access the story dlc if i get ban now.

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Afaik Nintendo did not ban accounts yet. If you get a console ban you could still unlink the account and use it on a second switch

boxy213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree that $55 is kinda low but with people iffy about buying switch accounts I say u either keep the account and spend the funds on an upcoming game or simply negotiate a better price with the person who offered.

Last edited by boxy213,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am in conflict, i got an offer of $55 for my nintendo switch account but i felt it is a bit low

i can either use the eshop credit up and then get ban for using sx os or sell the account and then get ban lol

Got 74 eshop credit and some games before anyone ask. I know accoutn selling isd not allow here but want to hear opinion on price
Respond to them, tell them $90, see what they say. I think it's worth that much but of course people might not want every game you have on there. And they might already own some of the games.
Wouldn't accept any less than $80 though. That's almost worth it with the eShop credit alone.

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree that $55 is kinda low but with people iffy about buying switch accounts I say u either keep the account and spend the funds on an upcoming game or simply negotiate a better price with the person who offered.
I through about spending the credit and go the sxos dark side route but with sx os getting eshop support there is not much reason for to do so. I consider buying the xenoblade 2 story expension but i am worry i would get bad and won't be able to get the story dlc

I meant i am worry that i will get ban and won't be able to download the dlc in september

boxy213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I see your point well go with plan b and see if they can cough up an extra $10-20 can't hurt to try

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now my priority would be ability to play octopath traveler and play xenoblade 2 story expansion. If octopath is on 5.1 i have no choice but to update, legit or not. once i update i will immedically unlink the account so the account would be free from banning no matter what happen

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
We don't fully understand how bans work yet. You may ban someone else's Switch. Don't be a prick and tell him that.

And selling accounts is illegal anyway, you should just teach him how to pirate games. Get him an SX and explain the proccess for those 55 bucks.

I'd keep the account, the credits you have can probably be used to pay for the online service, you can make more money later by buying the family pack and selling separately. But that's just my internal businessman speaking . You'd also get to play cool online classic stuff with emuNAND, some day.

If you get a SX OS for $25 and manage to sell this guy for $55, it's 30 bucks.
Your credits can get you 2 years of online family pack. Sell to 7 people for $20(two years) and it's $140.
$170 is way more you can get from this account.

Last edited by bodefuceta,

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never use sx os or layerfs so it should be fine. Also i can just call up nintendo to unlink my account so i don;t even need to sign on eshop to unlink my account

Xellos2099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually get an offer for $65.
Another person offered a decent size ps4 account with
Devil May Cry 4 The Last of Us remastered Elder Scrolls Online Metal Gear Solid 5 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Witcher 3 far Cry 4 Strider Marvel Capcom 3 ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom infinite Ultra Street Fighter 4 Just Cause 3 Mad Max Beyond Two Souls remastered Titanfall 2 Metro 2033 Dishonored 2 one piece pirate Warriors 3 King of Fighters 2000 Battlefield 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.