How much hours did you played the same game without stopping?

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
longest 5-7hrs back in the days with pokemon ruby when I first got it, I almost got all badges in one sittting
biggrin.gif
Also did something like that with pokemon diamond (I even preordered that game
tongue.gif
)
EDOT: ZOMG, 30hours? FUCK NO!

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Ooh, good topic
smile.gif

I think mine would have to be about 24 hours, when Smackdown 5 for the PS2 came out
tongue.gif
I think the second longest after that would have to be 8 hours on Twilight Princess for Wii, I got up at 9, turned on the Wii, and played until 7pm, straight. I had no one to bug me, or look after, etc. I took about a total of 20 minutes break throughout the day
tongue.gif
I also had two big bottles of pepsi right by my chair too - no need to get out of the chair!

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10 hours of Super Smash Bros. MELEE. I miss those days where my friends come over after school to play Melee for hours and hours..

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played Beyond Good and Evil all the way through in one sitting. Took me like, 10-12 hours or something like that. Need...sequel....

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
It depends, multiplayer offline, about 3 to 4 hours, if the group is entertained. Online About 2 to 3 hours, as long as I'm winning.

Single player online 2 hours at the most.

acoustic.digital

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oooh awesome topic.

my most unusual gaming night was 18 hrs of NES tetris, without a break. I fell asleep with the controller in my hands lol.

But there are some really good games that I've played in extensive sessions. like phoenix wright. I played it for 12 hrs on a plane ride
tongue.gif

I also played a lot of wc III and morrowind... Whne those games came out, I pretty much did nothing else than playing those games.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
TWEWY took me exactly 3 days...
The game that took the second longest is MP:H 20 hours on story, another 40 hours on WiFi and around about 2 hours on local wireless. Thats on my (U) copy.

Longest, Boktai 2 took me 6 months to complete because of its hard puzzles. And I took 99+ hours alone from the puzzles in the stupid church, on the brighter side, I became lavel 99 with all weapons and level 70/ish killing Boks and Crimson Boks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol