SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im tired of my ipod touch =P But thats not the point. I decided/thinked about selling it(depending on the price im getting for).
How much can i really sell my beat up(edges, and on the back, alot of scratches, plus 2.5 mm visible scratch on the touch screen ?

Just the iPod Touch. How much can i really get for it?
Im gonna restore it, then give instructions to the person who bought it how to jailbreak it.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol that was strange, I was just about to start a topic about an ipod touch and here one is on the top. Anyways I was wondering if youtube was free over wifi or if you had to pay to use it. I want to buy one but its just a little to expensive for me.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I really want one of these. I would buy urs but I dont like buying used things especially if they are not in the best condition.

btw, what size is urs and do any of them have hard drives or all they all flash based?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets see... new 16gb touch = 300$

new 8gb(where its still in stock) is around 200-250

but considering how beat up it is I wouldn't pay more than 100-125. I would've payed 200$ if it was in good condition. If you jailbreak it it will be worth more.

SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm well it is already jailbroken, but i think eBay does not like jailbroken ipods. Its not all beat up. You can barely see the scratches on the touch screen, doesn't effect much either. So you saying around $200?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative