Hacking How many people with N3DS"s are still waiting for Gateway, or have you moved on?

How many people with N3DS"s are still waiting for Gateway, or have you moved on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting. Got my old XL that plays all current 3DS games so that works. When Xenoblade comes things might change.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Oui moi j'ai une new 3ds xl , et je me suis pris un sky3ds car j'en avais marre d'attendre cette putain de team de merde gateway , donc oui allez sur le sky3ds , le gateway c'est une connerie pour N3ds

Quand vous comprendrez bien que l'update GW ne viendra jamais vous irez sur un Sky3ds :lol:

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Moved on to a flashcart that actually works on the n3ds.... Sky3d is great and I suggest you all move on also as the update release won't be this month....

Big reason I ordered a sky3ds was the tease video, if you are going to say soon right around the corner then you better release it soon and not months or you will lose customers like me who have a brain and aren't gatewait fangirls.

I hate that I waited so long to get a SKY3DS, the hype train worked for awhile but I clued into that none has any communication with gatewait, not even Garyopa.

Rumor is they purchased exploit from smealum before he released ninjhax, gatewait knew they would not use this exploit for the real release but they made a video anyway to sell cards.... Shady

Will probably keep my gatewait for my 3ds/3dsxl but my main n3ds saves will be on my sky3ds as my main cart for my n3ds even if gateway releases the update.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Moved on to a flashcart that actually works on the n3ds.... Sky3d is great and I suggest you all move on also as the update release won't be this month....

Big reason I ordered a sky3ds was the tease video, if you are going to say soon right around the corner then you better release it soon and not months or you will lose customers like me who have a brain and aren't gatewait fangirls.

I hate that I waited so long to get a SKY3DS, the hype train worked for awhile but I clued into that none has any communication with gatewait, not even Garyopa.

Rumor is they purchased exploit from smealum before he released ninjhax, gatewait knew they would not use this exploit for the real release but they made a video anyway to sell cards.... Shady

Will probably keep my gatewait for my 3ds/3dsxl but my main n3ds saves will be on my sky3ds as my main cart for my n3ds even if gateway releases the update.

Rumor as in your ass? :rofl2:

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oui moi j'ai une new 3ds xl , et je me suis pris un sky3ds car j'en avais marre d'attendre cette putain de team de merde gateway , donc oui allez sur le sky3ds , le gateway c'est une connerie pour N3ds

Quand vous comprendrez bien que l'update GW ne viendra jamais vous irez sur un Sky3ds :lol:

Uhm.

Cependant, GW livrera. Nous le savons tous.

Reactions: JustPingo

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sky3ds is just ok, because it is working. But comparing to gateway, sky3ds is just a piece of shit.
I wouldn't go as far as POS but I would rather put my hopes on a team working on new hacks than a card that everyone pretty much hopes won't get blocked.

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I returned my N3DS weeks ago and bought a circle pad pro (I'm big into Monster Hunter). My fiancée and I both are running the offline exploit on the older 3DSs and couldn't be happier.

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Lol at all those Sky3DS trolls. They can't stop.

It's ok, you will sell Sky3DS carts, don't worry... Sheesh...

Septimo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my N3DS XL just over a week ago now and I'm keeping my options open. I don't have a Gateway at the moment, but I won't hesitate to pick one up for N3DS support. That said, I'm not waiting on it, but KARL3DS on the other hand has made some great strides, so I'm eagerly anticipating that. Regardless, I won't be updating anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats child abuse
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not destroy or eat.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Is swallowing considered cannibalism?
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got a couple free tickets the Memorial Golf tournament here in Dublin Ohio close to me, and I hate golf, so I asked couple neighbors if they wanted them, and 2 dif neighbors have started a bidding war, they are up to $75 for both so far, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?