ROM Hack Discussion How many of you go online with cheats or mods on MHRise?

galeophile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
If your only contribution to the thread is saying that you wish other forum members get banned, you can keep it to yourself - we don't need a flame war over the moral implications of cheating. Don't wish ill on others, keep things civil. If you don't have anything to add in regards to the likelyhood of getting banned when cheating in MH:R, this is probably not a thread for you.

TBH i dont get why these moral officers are here at all,
This whole board is about MODDING and Rom Hacking.

I mean they are here, modded their game too and split splat about it and hur durr.
I hate when people tell me what to do with my legally bought 60 bucks game.

I used talisman charm generator (non legit) online. Since first week MH Rise published. No ban at all. Still alive and kicking.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I mean they are here, modded their game too and split splat about it and hur durr.

I used talisman charm generator (non legit) online. Since first week MH Rise published. No ban at all. Still alive and kicking.
I don't have a problem with people stating their opinion on cheating and having their voice heard (as I have). I do have a problem with people explicitly wishing that other members get banned and starting unnecessary arguments. Flamebaiting is prohibited just as much as flaming is.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I don't have a problem with people stating their opinion on cheating and having their voice heard (as I have). I do have a problem with people explicitly wishing that other members get banned and starting unnecessary arguments. Flamebaiting prohibited just as much as flaming is.

you missed my war with Cheat Copy Right owners in the forum, they made my Monster Hunter Discussion a Blood Bath, never seen 10+ Posts get deleted back to back in here before, the offender got his account deleted afterwards, they never wrote a single word but suddenly when one complains a group of Cheat Terrorists come to flame the board

i came here, i gave my 2 cents on how i used my cheats and gave info that i have 1000+ discord members playing MHR and none reported a ban

its a GBA Trade Mark by now that a random nobody would crash your topic just to insult everyone until a mod deletes his post

Last edited by ,

Somerandomduderandom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its simple :) Just sending email to them with screens and all gathering data from game ;-)

Don't care about rep here :P Time to finish unfair gamers! Judge is there when you going to cheat :D
I think it is legal to do cfw but it illegal to hack other things such as hacking pokemon in game otherwise I think its legal to play with pirated game

bad3ip420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Oh there's nothing wrong with modding and cheating..as long as you use it offline.

The moment you take it in multiplayer and ruin the fun for other people is where you 100% deserve to get banned. You can't fault others for wishing that on you or calling you a scrub. That's literally the rule in this forum, never take it online.

Last edited by bad3ip420,

galeophile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Oh there's nothing wrong with modding and cheating..as long as you use it offline.

The moment you take it in multiplayer and ruin the fun for other people is where you 100% deserve to get banned. You can't fault others for wishing that on you or calling you a scrub. That's literally the rule in this forum, never take it online.

In your mind, how could using a generated talisman ruining someone else's game?

galeophile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I'm generally referring to the cheats being used online.

As long as your talisman is Skill Lv2 x2 2-1-1 then it's within the limits of the game.

You didnt answer my point.
How did a generated talisman disturb other player's experience?

Do the Talisman One hit the mons? or make your go lance shells unlimited?

Reactions: Deleted User

ScruffyNerfherder

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello there would like to ask how are people injecting saves via cloud? I'm curious cuz on ps4 I use to mod my save using save wiz to give me mats. I would like to know as well how to mod a save to beat RNG.

D

Deleted User

Anything unrelated to Cheats discussion
Any questions about using pirated Software
Asking about source when you know what i said will get you banned

i will no longer reply any pointless Discussion that doesn't Contribute to cheats or talk about Gear Builds Discussion

please use other discussion topic if you want to debate the moral code of playing online with cheats

this is a project about archiving and updating a complete cheat list for the community
i dont need Bickering on how other people use the cheats

you know who yo are, Thank you

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7