Gaming How many illegal NDS ROMS do you have?

loathsome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Currently I have 377 ROMS that takes up 13.9GB.
yaynds.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually delete them after I finish them, just keep the same files, but I have a negative amount on my card ATM.And I live in russia. not america. DONT STALK ME FEDS

BTW you must have some really shitty games in your collection

silentreapr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
105, 5gb~.

I delete roms from my card if I don't like them, or if I feel I've played them enough. But otherwise I keep an archive of all of them just in case I want to replay some in the future.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
105, 5gb~.

I delete roms from my card if I don't like them, or if I feel I've played them enough. But otherwise I keep an archive of all of them just in case I want to replay some in the future.

wow... why so many? why play games that you can't even understand what you are doing, that's what i don't get, do you like to play crappy games aswell? you seem to have every ds rom in existence.

loathsome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, somebody just likes to collect games. Try saying the same thing to a people who collects stamps, music, mcdonalds napkins etc. jalaneme
wink.gif

silentreapr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
105, 5gb~.

wow... why so many? why play games that you can't even understand what you are doing, that's what i don't get, do you like to play crappy games aswell? you seem to have every ds rom in existence.

Erm.. there are around 1200+ DS games in existence. I have 105.

Of the 105 all are English, and quite a lot are highly recommended or received good ratings. Others I got simply because the impression I got from their titles was that they might turn out good.

So unless you somehow think I somehow can type in perfect English without being able to understand a single word of it, I believe I am able to quite easily understand what I'm doing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o