Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Link5084, Mar 27, 2009.
With everything working in tact?
About 3 weeks.
Then should I wait before I update? I want EVERYTHING to work like my current firmware. Is this possible?
if i had a magic ball id tell you the future...
well, I heard it was 3 weeks and 2 days
this is the general Wii system menu update incubation time
after that time, you can update, this give time to everything installed on your Wii to get magically auto-immunized
I believe it will take 2 hours longer than normal due to the fact that they have to deal with STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THIS.
loll and 32 min plus 17 seconds
i do agree
I have something of a knack for predicting when things will happen. Lets see... sixty three days. That's for the public release. The code will be ready after fifty nine days causing a lot of anger from users being forced to wait four extra days. Luckily we get over it though.
Better be true
573 Hours and a half
But you still could go back to 3.2, didn´t you?
So far the only thing that we lost was trucha bug, not a big deal anyway.
I´m more worried about this marcan vs the world thing, he could leave us out of bootmii, although marcan kinda said that Nintendo lost the chance to kill 249. I´m not sure.
and your point is????
My point is that 4.0 is Homebrew Friendly so far, with minor IOS tweaks, but it "could not" be so friendly in the future, most if Nintendo discover more about 249.
i can be wrong, but i think that 4.0 is the next 3.2
Wiibrew never said updates are ok after the release of 3.3v2...
Come on Wiibrew make the update happen so we can update to 4.0 without it breaking anything
The ONLY thing Team Twiizzers will work on is enabling homebrew on 4.0 Wii's with no previous Homebrew Channel installation. If you haven't updated to 4.0 yet you can already install the Homebrew Channel, so what Team Twiizzers does in the future is meaningless to you.
Everything seems to be working for me. Now I'm just waiting for a preloader to work on 4.0 and some custom menus.
It'll be safe for the average person once we have some brick protection. In the meantime it's not really recommended that anyone updates at this point.