Hacking How long till Wiibrew says its okay to update?

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Richy Freeway said:
About 3 weeks.

well, I heard it was 3 weeks and 2 days
this is the general Wii system menu update incubation time
after that time, you can update, this give time to everything installed on your Wii to get magically auto-immunized

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I believe it will take 2 hours longer than normal due to the fact that they have to deal with STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THIS.
biggrin.gif

deceptica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have something of a knack for predicting when things will happen. Lets see... sixty three days. That's for the public release. The code will be ready after fifty nine days causing a lot of anger from users being forced to wait four extra days. Luckily we get over it though.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
But you still could go back to 3.2, didn´t you?

So far the only thing that we lost was trucha bug, not a big deal anyway.

I´m more worried about this marcan vs the world thing, he could leave us out of bootmii, although marcan kinda said that Nintendo lost the chance to kill 249. I´m not sure.

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Come on Wiibrew make the update happen so we can update to 4.0 without it breaking anything

The ONLY thing Team Twiizzers will work on is enabling homebrew on 4.0 Wii's with no previous Homebrew Channel installation. If you haven't updated to 4.0 yet you can already install the Homebrew Channel, so what Team Twiizzers does in the future is meaningless to you.

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything seems to be working for me. Now I'm just waiting for a preloader to work on 4.0 and some custom menus.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be safe for the average person once we have some brick protection. In the meantime it's not really recommended that anyone updates at this point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@