Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've got my falcon RGH'd a month ago.
I was getting another Falcon/Jasper to RGH but the guy sold it behind my back ;/

Also in general.
How many 360's did or do you own.

I got:
1 RRoD Xenon (trashed the board only the PSU + AV cable + DVD drive + Shell remain)
1 jTAG Zephyr (Sold because I needed the money back then)
1 RGH Falcon (broken PSU fan so I replaced it with the Xenon PSU + replaced the Open tray drive with the Xenon drive)
1 flashed Jasper (my main box wich I also am able to play on XBL.

I've never gotten flagged/banned.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've had my falcon jtag for nearly two years. I bought the console around March 2010.

Other than that I've had

2 xenons, flashed, both rrod.
Falcon, flashed, e74/rrod, it couldn't seem to make up it's mind.
1 trinity slim. Still in it's box, only been tested to make sure it works. It's a backup for my jtag falcon, I intend to RGH it, when I can be bothered or if anything happens to my falcon.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my dual NAND RGH'ed Trinity for around 2 months now. I gave my son the SMC hacked (Jtagged) Falcon that I've had for going on 2.5 years. It has no DVD drive and dual gen 2 CPU heatsinks for extra cooling, plus the Transformers case mod I did (pic). I sold the SMC hacked Xenon he had for about a year.

5015961268_347c2f2ddc.jpg

The Trinity not only dual boots a Live/RGH dashes, I've added a switch to go from the internal 250GB HDD (Live Dash HDD), to an e-SATA port which I connect a 2TB HDD that is recognized as an internal (RGH HDD).

6430455597_1edef7a9d4.jpg
5445064229_8f1fb5c13e.jpg

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice little box.
You have by any chance some pics of the dual NAND mod?
As I'm tempted to solder in a extra NAND for my RGH Falcon to flash it to a Devkit.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've had my Jtag Falcon for about 2 years now Recently was given a borked Jtag Zephry that needs some fixin'.
I also have:
My Launch Xenon Unmodded (RRoD about 1 year ago never bothered to fix it)

Previous RRoD Xenon with a Flashed Sammy inside
A Flashed Jasper and a Flashed Opus. Also got 2 or 3 boards laying around.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had a Jasper, unmodded for about a year and a half. One day I sent it to get flashed and it came back broken. If I was more knowledgeable at the time I probably could have fixed it, but I ended up selling it to 431unknown.

I have a flashed Xenon, lite-on drive, recently console banned. Served me well for a little over a year now.

I have another flashed Xenon, hitachi drive. This one RRODs a bunch, and I gotta to the towel trick/qtip trick to get it to boot most of the time. Needs a reflow.

RandomOddness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've currently got; 1 stock slim which I'll be RGH'ing when Xecuter DemoN comes out which I've had since last may, 3 RGH'ed Jaspers I've had a few months and 1 flashed Zephyr I've had since the Elites came out, I did own a Xenon JTAG which gave up the ghost after a RAM fail which got binned quite a while ago.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice little box.
You have by any chance some pics of the dual NAND mod?
As I'm tempted to solder in a extra NAND for my RGH Falcon to flash it to a Devkit.
I do not have any pics at the moment. I bought an Cygnos rev. E and installed it. I will take some pics in the next few days for you as LT 3.0 will be released within the next 24 hours so I will be disassembling it anyhow. There is also a mod involving an XD card if you're having trouble locating a Cygnos. For others that are curious, the dual NAND option is for small block 360's as the second chip onboard is only 16MB. There are 2 ways around this. You can either trick the big big block into thinking its a 16MB NAND, or you can remove the 16MB NAND chip from the Cygnos and solder a 512/256 NAND in it's place.

EDIT: I'm done with those pics.

Here's mobo:
6705178037_99c0e0319a_z.jpg
6705178177_8dda085241_z.jpg

"A" is a close-up of the Cygnos install, "B" is a close-up of a repaired trace and resistor, and "C" a close-up of a relay that turns the Glitch Chip off when the Cygnos is turned off.
A)
6705178339_151684cdf0_z.jpg
B)
6705178505_6e97d52cee_m.jpg
C)
6705178429_7f624313a1.jpg

Here is a pack of the higher resolution shots:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9YTN0AVT

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a Falcon in Nov 08, got it jtag'd just about 2 years ago. Only 360 I've ever had.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*