Gaming How Geometry War's weapons change?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,
1)Whats logic behind Geometry Wars that changes ur weapon type? i dont get it, is it random?

2)whats that number multiplying on top right corner of bottom screen? it doesnt go beyond 150 and it seems that it doesnt do anything.

stonefry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2) it doesnt multiply anything for me. since you have to die in order to finish a level (there is no goal to achieve and finish a level) and when you die, that multiplier goes zero.

It multiplies how many points you get for killing an enemy. I don't get whatever else you are trying to ask. The object of a level is to get a high score. You also get medals for reaching certain goals.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i think i got it, thnx.
(i missed a SINCE in that sentence, i think its now more clear).

what about weapon changes? whats the pattern?
sometimes when i just start shooting, it changes, even before appearing a first enemy. (my god, how a triangle can be your enemy?)

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dunno about this one, but the original Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved, the weapon changed based on score. Once you reached a certain score, it would switch automatically.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In Galaxies it depends on how many enemies are on the screen when you spawn. If you don't die from the beginning, theres a set time for when your gun changes. Starting at 1 stream, 3 stream, 5 stream then it'll alternate between 5 stream and 3 rapid fire.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every 350 geoms, your weapon changes. However, after awhile the weapon only occasionally switches back and forth between two types. Every 5000 geoms, you get another life.

Also, you get more experience based on how long you spend on a level, and nothing else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas