Homebrew How do you setup widescreen on nds forwarders for the new 3ds xl?

playsaves3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play my nds games from the 3ds they seem squished and washed out and I heard theres a way to make it bigger without stretching the pixels how would I go about doing it?

Firefox2100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play my nds games from the 3ds they seem squished and washed out and I heard theres a way to make it bigger without stretching the pixels how would I go about doing it?
It depends on what kind of tools you are using to play nds games, for example, flashcard or TWM++. But I think this great post may solve your problem since you don't want to strech the video:

----------

Great, I can't post links because apparently I just registered this account. You'll have to search "Widescreen cheats for DS games on 3DS" for yourself. I'll head back and edit this post when I CAN post a link.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It depends on what kind of tools you are using to play nds games, for example, flashcard or TWM++. But I think this great post may solve your problem since you don't want to strech the video:

----------

Great, I can't post links because apparently I just registered this account. You'll have to search "Widescreen cheats for DS games on 3DS" for yourself. I'll head back and edit this post when I CAN post a link.
Its not cause you just registered the account. Its simply cause you havent met the post requirement yet. Its been that way to prevent spammers and spam bots. Its either 5 or 10 posts to unlock url linking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, not into politics +1